~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

5 hours ago, heydude93 said:

You cruel bastards.  Is it really so funny? These anti-vaxer conspiracy theorists who willfully contributed/contribute to spreading deadly disease are still humans, regardless of such behaviors. You don't think it's sad they're pwning themselves?  Have you no heart? :cry: 

Joking aside, aren't you still a libertarian? Joe Rogan isn't a thought leader to you?

Joe Rogan is all over the place.  I'm not sure he has a consistent ideology.  He was fellating Bernie Sanders just last year, after all.  

5 hours ago, Eggman76 said:
?url=https%3A%2F%2Fewscripps.brightspotc
WWW.THEDENVERCHANNEL.COM

A consortium of researchers have discovered that in some patients with COVID-19, they have developed physical and neurological symptoms similar to Alzheimer's disease.

They prescribed my wife some dementia medication to see if it helps with long haul symptoms.

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

I think most assume Oregon = liberal, which is true of Portland and Eugene. But much of the state is far-right antigovernment.

It’s bad here. A thread:

Didn't one of their school district's superintendent just get fired for not going along with the school boards anti-mask bullshit?

3 hours ago, osxmatt said:

I think most assume Oregon = liberal, which is true of Portland and Eugene. But much of the state is far-right antigovernment.

It’s bad here. A thread:

I think that those of us on this board are under no delusions that the so-called "Left Coast" moniker only really applies in a literal sense to the urban areas along the coast and that once you get further inland, it's as right-wing as you can possibly get.

1 hour ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I think that those of us on this board are under no delusions that the so-called "Left Coast" moniker only really applies in a literal sense to the urban areas along the coast and that once you get further inland, it's as right-wing as you can possibly get.

Devin Nunes and Kevin McCarthy are both from the Central Valley CA. In many ways California conservatives are more insane than Southerners.

48 minutes ago, Air_Delivery said:

Devin Nunes and Kevin McCarthy are both from the Central Valley CA. In many ways California conservatives are more insane than Southerners.

porter_collage_mayor_LA.jpg
WWW.LATACO.COM

In 1929, Mayor Porter was part of a long history of city figures who believed and perpetuated white supremacy as a foundational and systemic ideal. He was also against alcohol.

5 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:
snapshot-2021-09-01T231607.360.jpg?w=128
KFOR.COM

A rural Oklahoma doctor said patients who are taking the horse de-wormer medication, ivermectin, to fight COVID-19 are causing emergency room and ambulance back ups.

Please do not take the horse paste

It's a shame the chuds can't just die from the horse paste before they can make it to the ER...is there a high enough dose to ensure that? :thinking:

1 hour ago, Ghost_MH said:

Sometimes people forget that there were more Trump voters in California than even Texas.

I bring this up to my parents a few times a month. They largely parrot the conservative media talk track of relentlessly bashing California, and I tell them that California has more Republican voters than like 5-6 Southern states, combined.