Xbox Series X | S OT - Power Your Dreams, update: FTC case unredacted documents leaked, including XSX mid-generation refresh, new gyro/haptic-enabled controller, and next-generation plans for 2028

Pikachu

Halo Infinite (343)
State of Decay 3
Forza Motorsport
Everwild (Rare)
Tell Me Why (dontnod)
Ori and the Will of the Wisps for Xbox Series X at 4k/120fps (Moon Studio)

The Outer Worlds: Peril on Gorgan (September, expansion pack)

Grounded (July 28) (Obsidian)

Avowed (Obsidian's next PRG, first-person)

As Dusk Falls (Interiornight)

Hellblade II

Psychonauts 2

Destiny 2: Beyond Light

S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2 (console launch exclusive)

Warhammer Darkside

Tetris Effect Connected (console launch exclusive)

The Gunk (console launch exclusive)

Medium (console launch exclusive)

New Genesis: Phantasy Star Online (console launch exclusive)

CrossfireX (console launch exclusive)

Fable (Playground Games)

• Thanks 1

Fable is also not listed as a Xbox One title.

Given all the rhetoric, I really thought all MS games would be on Xbox One for the first couple years. I'll be playing on PC anyways, so it doesn't bother me, but it's interesting that's not the case

1 minute ago, TwinIon said:

Given all the rhetoric, I really thought all MS games would be on Xbox One for the first couple years. I'll be playing on PC anyways, so it doesn't bother me, but it's interesting that's not the case

Maybe it’s not coming for another 2 years 😅

2 minutes ago, TwinIon said:

Probably going to be a mix. It’s better this way as if all games were cross-gen, then nothing would be able to take advantage of things in the Series X that would affect gameplay, only graphics.

Not enough gameplay again, most of their new titles still seem really early to not have any gameplay to show.

I think the games announced interest me a lot, but lack of gameplay leaves it really lackluster.

Sony didn't show a ton of Gameplay either, but most people know what to expect from Spiderman and HZD2 gameplay.

People dont know what to expect from Fable, Everwild, Avowed, ect.

Sony also just launched TLoU2 and Ghost, 2 amazing games.  Microsoft should've had more ready to go to showcase.

Overall another disappointment in terms of a show.  Still excited for most the games announced, just not enough to show of it.

That was even more underwhelming than the PS5 show. Good to see a teaser for Avowed and Fable but other than, every time I see something from MS I'm underwhelmed. It's almost like they use Games Pass for a bunch of "indie" games you wouldn't normally play but play because it's "free" on Games Pass. 

1 minute ago, TheLeon said:

I was satisfied with this show, mostly due to the Game Pass factor. 

Same here... wish we saw more gameplay but what we did see coupled with the fact that all of those games will be on gamepass was enough to get me excited. Really looking forward to Halo, State of Decay 3, Medium and that Crossfire campaign.