Xbox Series X | S OT - Power Your Dreams, update: FTC case unredacted documents leaked, including XSX mid-generation refresh, new gyro/haptic-enabled controller, and next-generation plans for 2028

Pikachu

24 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

The worst kept secret in gaming will likely be revealed.

Wow. I posted this 14 hour ago on the previous page.  I forgive you. It’s hard to pay attention when Tomcat is throwing haymakers in here. 

deontay wilder sport GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Wow. I posted this 14 hour ago on the previous page.  I forgive you. It’s hard to pay attention when Tomcat is throwing haymakers in here. 

deontay wilder sport GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

I even looked at the previous page and still missed it. FUCK! :lol: 

• Shocked 1

If they show a fantastic looking Fable and Perfect Dark, plus the expected Hellblade 2, Psyconauts 2, Halo Infinite, Everwild, Forza, etc ... this would easily top any games presentation they’ve given from a line-up perspective.

Looking forward to Microsoft having their moment.  Hope it includes the death of multiplayer paywalls for all the people. :clap:

I never get the love for PD. I never liked it even on the n64 (sure GoldenEye was great). Now if fable tries to be a reboot and be more like the original games and less of them slapping the name onto something else then that is a massive win IMO. I've borderline though about digging out my OG xbox so I can play the first game again. :mthinking:

1 hour ago, crispy4000 said:

If they show a fantastic looking Fable and Perfect Dark, plus the expected Hellblade 2, Psyconauts 2, Halo Infinite, Everwild, Forza, etc ... this would easily top any games presentation they’ve given from a line-up perspective.

Looking forward to Microsoft having their moment.  Hope it includes the death of multiplayer paywalls for all the people. :clap:

They have highlighted it's just games, no business talk.

So I'd expect August would be the XBL Gold stuff if it's coming.

11 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Perfect Dark is such a weird little obsession with MS. 15 years since the last one which was terrible. 20 years since the original good one. Strange.

Yea there isn't a string of great games.  It is honestly more of an idea.  They pretty much have a blank slate to create a great spy game with a female protagonist.  I could see anything from a UBI style open world game, or a MGS style stealth game, or possibly a more straight forward FPS.

41 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Perfect Dark is such a weird little obsession with MS. 15 years since the last one which was terrible. 20 years since the original good one. Strange.

That's why I think Giant Bomb's suggestion that instead of a FPS it should be like a 3rd person spy type game, sorta like Splinter Cell, was pretty good.

35 minutes ago, JPDunks4 said:

They have highlighted it's just games, no business talk.

So I'd expect August would be the XBL Gold stuff if it's coming.

Saw that, and figured as much.  The Gold thing was so recent, it's going to be weird for them to not address it.

On 7/20/2020 at 8:02 PM, crispy4000 said:

Unorthodox logic aside...  He never said 1.5.  You did.

You can be between things without being equidistant from them.

making a number up and then rounding that number you made up down is the kind of tomcat shit i’m totally here for

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JPDunks4 said:

So you can go into the Upside Down?

Looks like you're playing both at the same time.. That would be pretty crazy if shit exists in one world and not the other and you have to react to it. i.e. fight an enemy in reality while avoiding a pit that exists in the "upside down".