Xbox Game Pass Discussion Thread - A Tremendous Value for Hundreds of Games and Day 1 Releases At Only $9.99/Month

Brian

10 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Dishonored 2 is leaving gamepass at the end of the month so i'm gonna try and knock that out right quick.

Just buy it like you do everything else :P

Hell, you probably own 2 copies already and don't realize it, lol

On 9/21/2020 at 12:08 AM, skillzdadirecta said:

Dishonored 2 is leaving gamepass at the end of the month so i'm gonna try and knock that out right quick.

You can main line the game in 8-10 but you will miss out on a bunch of side stuff and a low chaos no kill run means 30+. Either way its one of the best game of this gen.

40 minutes ago, HardAct said:

So...is the EA thing permanent? or a year thingy? I haven't heard either way, but it's pretty damn incredible anyway. Bethesda is my favorite game dev ever and I was already a Gamepass Ultimate sub'er! adding in EA and it's just some tasty gravy.  

Permanent as far as we know.  But of course I'm sure things can change.

On 9/24/2020 at 1:52 PM, HardAct said:

So...is the EA thing permanent? or a year thingy? I haven't heard either way, but it's pretty damn incredible anyway. Bethesda is my favorite game dev ever and I was already a Gamepass Ultimate sub'er! adding in EA and it's just some tasty gravy.  

I am sure that the contract that EA/MS signed has an end date.  They haven't communicated that date, and if they did it could still be extended.  Nothing is forever...

38 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

That was very good. But I'll never have the love of a product enough to make a trailer for it.

Yeah me either.  But who knows... this could have been a classroom project or a resume item for someone.  Or people that just really love tinkering with video software.  I have to do some video editing for my job and it can be kind of fun.  But someone with a lot more talent and better tools than me put that together.

EDIT: I just clicked into the profile of the video and yep - the person who made this did it looking for a job.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

That was very well done I have to admit... until I think of how much something like that would cost a marketing company and editor to make. Whoever cut this did a GREAT job. A great job for FREE :sick: but a great job nonetheless.

Yeah that's really the thing. Why are you working for free my man? You clearly have some experience so get paid, son. MS has money.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Yeah that's really the thing. Why are you working for free my man? You clearly have some experience so get paid, son. MS has money.

The Editor ALONE could have made anywhere from seven to ten grand for cutting something like that depending on the amount of notes a client would give you.

On 9/21/2020 at 1:03 PM, Dodger said:

Dishonored 2 probably going to be back on GP at some point soon now. 

On 9/21/2020 at 12:08 AM, skillzdadirecta said:

On 9/21/2020 at 1:03 PM, Emperor Diocletian II said:

Or not :p

1280x720.jpg
WWW.PUREXBOX.COM

But we're no longer losing Dishonored 2

Well duh.... since MS owns Bethesda there's no reason to remove Dishonored 2. A strange side note though:

"It's that time again! Four games are leaving Xbox Game Pass later today, although it's not quite as many as originally expected, as both Dishonored 2 and Panzer Dragoon Orta now appear to be staying put."

We know why Dishonored 2 is no longer being removed, but Panzer Dragoon Orta is from... SEGA?

:pratt:

• Shocked 2