Xbox Game Pass Discussion Thread - A Tremendous Value for Hundreds of Games and Day 1 Releases At Only $9.99/Month

Brian

1 hour ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I'm having a BLAST with Rage 2 so far. Love the Mad Max style world and the gameplay. Looks great on my TV too. Does anyone know if there is a website or blog that has been reliable in predicting which games may or may not come to gamepass? 

Some people on ERA will sleuth some out every now and then if you want to browse over there from time to time.

I don't have any kind of inside info but I've guessed a couple games would come right after they released. Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Rage 2. Just look at who seems to have strong relationships with MS/Games Pass. Bethesda has been very supportive of GP overall, to where I bet Doom Eternal will be on GP within a year of release. Square has also been pretty supportive, especially after the announcement of the Final Fantasy games all coming next year. So if you look at who seems to really support GP you can kind of predict what big third party games will come within a year. 

This is just rampant not even really speculation but just theorycrafting, but with MS saying they want more Japanese support they should reach over to FromSoft and get the Dark Souls Trilogy on GP. I don't think they can buy From since they are owned by some other Japanese company, but after getting FF and Yakuza to GP, the DS trilogy is pretty old and most of it it's been free on PSN/XBl at some point. I think it would be a solid get to put those 3 games on GP. 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I'm having a BLAST with Rage 2 so far. Love the Mad Max style world and the gameplay. Looks great on my TV too. Does anyone know if there is a website or blog that has been reliable in predicting which games may or may not come to gamepass? 

Per @SFLUFAN on discord

On 11/26/2019 at 10:07 AM, Dodger said:

Rage 2 is a decent good time, but the menu's are laggy as shit and it freezes all the time. 

Witcher 3 hits December 19th, Darksiders 3 should now be available. I might have to check it out after Wade's glowing recommendation. 

I haven't had any freezes but why in god's name are the menus so laggy and why hasn't that been fixed?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

So kinda like Rogue Legacy?

The gameplay is more in the style of Diablo and the characters are fixed. Each dungeon run has you start out with whatever permanent upgrades you have (lvl and skills, damage and health upgrades etc.) During the run you collect and buy various upgrades and items that will only be used in that particular attempt. You also collect money which is used for the permanent upgrades and certain items to decorate your home and unlock certain events.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

3/5:
NBA 2K20
Train Sim World

3/11:
Ori and the Will of the Wisps

3/12:
Pikuniku

Leaving Game Pass Soon (20% off if you want to buy):

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Lichtspeer Double Speer Edition