Ms. Marvel, She Hulk, Moon Knight heading to Disney+, update: Nick Fury (played by SLJ, of course) joins Disney+ lineup

Black Widow comes back to life because of Hulk's gamma sperm and thus she becomes She-Hulk. Bruce can't die because the Hulk always comes out to save him. Same thing will happen with Black Widow. It seemed like she died, but the (she-)Hulk busted out. 

4 hours ago, sblfilms said:

D23 news is flowing. I don’t know who these characters are, where @skillzdadirecta at?

Ms. Marvel is Muslim/American successor to Captain Marvel... she's an Nu-Inhuman with shapeshifting powers. Moon Knight is Marvel's crazy Batman. She-Hulk is well... She-Hulk. Brice Banner's cousin.

3 hours ago, EternallDarkness said:

While I so so so so wanted a Moon Knight movie, especially after the easter egg dropped in Winter Solider, but I guess I'll have to settle for the show. Guess I'll need to get Disney+ now. I just hope they get someone good to play Marc.

Jon Snow is headed to the MCU... except some fans think he may be the new Wolverine :sick:

4 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:

@sblfilms Ms. Marvel has stretching powers kinda like Mister Fantastic.

She calls it "embiggining" :lol:

54 minutes ago, Jason said:

So that's not just Deadpool's thing in the comics? 

She was doing it in the 80's.

3 hours ago, EternallDarkness said:

While I so so so so wanted a Moon Knight movie, especially after the easter egg dropped in Winter Solider, but I guess I'll have to settle for the show. Guess I'll need to get Disney+ now. I just hope they get someone good to play Marc.

There was an Easter Egg in Winter Soldier?

1 hour ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Jon Snow is headed to the MCU... except some fans think he may be the new Wolverine :sick:

Yeah I saw they. I don't see him as Wolverine at all. I also can't really see him as Marc Spector. I'd like to see Keanu Reeves taken the role. 

1 hour ago, Brick said:

There was an Easter Egg in Winter Soldier?

Vague possible reference when Cap and Co. confront Sitwell on top of that building. He references a tv anchor in Cairo, this was at the same time that he mentions Stephen Strange and the kid from Iowa. One of the Moon Knight runs had Specter as tv producer. Many people myself included thought he was talking about Specter, especially since JF had recently talked about wanting to bring Moon Knight into the MCU

1 minute ago, EternallDarkness said:

Yeah I saw they. I don't see him as Wolverine at all. I also can't really see him as Marc Spector. I'd like to see Keanu Reeves taken the role. 

Vague possible reference when Cap and Co. confront Sitwell on top of that building. He references a tv anchor in Cairo. One of the Moon Knight runs had Specter as tv producer. Many people myself included thought he was talking about Specter, especially since JF had recently talked about wanting to bring Moon Knight into the MCU

He's be HORRIBLE as Wolverine... I'm not sure who he would be right for to be honest. Nova? Keanu Reeves could make a good Moon Knight... an awesome Adam Warlock and an even BETTER Beyonder.

8 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

He's be HORRIBLE as Wolverine... I'm not sure who he would be right for to be honest. Nova? Keanu Reeves could make a good Moon Knight... an awesome Adam Warlock and an even BETTER Beyonder.

Reeves could play a ton of different characters. I'd definitely like to see him in the MCU at some point. 

8 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Oh shit... I got the perfect character for Keanu... THE SILVER SURFER.

I don't know. I'd want him to play a recurring character, and I have to wonder aside from a Galactus storyline how would they use him in the MCU, especially given how freaking powerful the Surfer is. I would also say it's kind of waste to have a well known actor used for a character that would mostly be CG, but of course we already know that doesn't mean anything to marvel given Rocket and Groot. 

24 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

I don't know. I'd want him to play a recurring character, and I have to wonder aside from a Galactus storyline how would they use him in the MCU, especially given how freaking powerful the Surfer is. I would also say it's kind of waste to have a well known actor used for a character that would mostly be CG, but of course we already know that doesn't mean anything to marvel given Rocket and Groot. 

The Surfer could easily support his own series of movies set in space like the Guardians. Power levels are kinda irrelevant because as far as the movies go, the characters powers don't seem to be on the same scale as they are in the comics. Also he could be as powerful as he needs to be... his powers fluctuate in the comics too.

4 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

The Surfer could easily support his own series of movies set in space like the Guardians. Power levels are kinda irrelevant because as far as the movies go, the characters powers don't seem to be on the same scale as they are in the comics. Also he could be as powerful as he needs to be... his powers fluctuate in the comics too.

yeah the movies hadn't been consistent in terms of powers compared to the comics...or even from movie to movie :lol:

On 8/23/2019 at 10:23 PM, skillzdadirecta said:

I thought it was announced that he will play Black Knight in The Eternals?

Edit, yes he was: https://www.newsarama.com/46711-feige-sees-potential-for-black-knight-beyond-eternals.html

6 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

I thought it was announced that he will play Black Knight in The Eternals?

Edit, yes he was: https://www.newsarama.com/46711-feige-sees-potential-for-black-knight-beyond-eternals.html

On 8/24/2019 at 8:19 PM, skillzdadirecta said:

Apparently Kit Harington will be playing Dane Whitman aka The Black Knight in The Eternals My guess is they will retcon the character and make him an Eternal who thinks he's human or something. 

:p

• 1 year later...