Jump to content

Ms. Marvel, She Hulk, Moon Knight heading to Disney+, update: Nick Fury (played by SLJ, of course) joins Disney+ lineup


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, TheLeon said:

I don’t know anything about the character, but I think Orphan Black proves that she can do pretty much anything.

Jennifer Walters is a lawyer and the cousin of Bruce Banner. Gamma Radiation turns her into She-Hulk but she doesn't lose control like the Hulk. That's basically all you need to know.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:

Jennifer Walters is a lawyer and the cousin of Bruce Banner. Gamma Radiation turns her into She-Hulk but she doesn't lose control like the Hulk. That's basically all you need to know.


On the old Hulk cartoon. She got injured and was dying in a room with Bruce. He tries to hold off but Bruce is forced to give her a blood transfusion of his own blood not knowing what could possibly happen. Although the cartoon she didn’t seem to have the ability to change back to normal, but she was only on 2 or 3 episodes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:

Jennifer Walters is a lawyer and the cousin of Bruce Banner. Gamma Radiation turns her into She-Hulk but she doesn't lose control like the Hulk. That's basically all you need to know.

 

Also she knows she's a comic book character and breaks the 4th wall from time to time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, silentbob said:


On the old Hulk cartoon. She got injured and was dying in a room with Bruce. He tries to hold off but Bruce is forced to give her a blood transfusion of his own blood not knowing what could possibly happen. Although the cartoon she didn’t seem to have the ability to change back to normal, but she was only on 2 or 3 episodes.

 

In the comics she COULD change but preferred to stay in She Hulk form. Now she's basically female Hulk with the goofy speech patterns and everything. Hopefully they fix this.

 

1 minute ago, Kal-El814 said:

 

Also she knows she's a comic book character and breaks the 4th wall from time to time.

 This too... she did this WAAAAAY before Deadpool did.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Ms. Marvel, She Hulk, Moon Knight heading to Disney+, update: Nick Fury (played by SLJ, of course) joins Disney+ lineup
1 hour ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:
mcdspfa_ec013.jpg?w=1000
VARIETY.COM

Samuel L. Jackson is set to reprise the role of Nick Fury in a Marvel series currently in development at Disney Plus 

 

 

I love Sam Jackson, and I know he does not show his age... but dude is 71.  How long can he pull off action roles?  I'm rooting for forever, but he is going to hit a wall soon.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Whoa Sam Jackson is going to be in a piece of media? What a surprise!

Samuel L Jackson? In MY Monday to Friday media?! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Makes sense that they would have to go with an unknown for that role. I imagine the list of established Pakistani-American teenage actresses in Hollywood is pretty short. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm excited for that casting. I sort of wish the character had a different super name because my mind keeps thinking Captain Marvel even though I know the difference. I wonder if non fans feel that way?

  • SARS-CoV-2 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, NeoJoe said:

I'm excited for that casting. I sort of wish the character had a different super name because my mind keeps thinking Captain Marvel even though I know the difference. I wonder if non fans feel that way?

 

Just wait until they reboot X-Men and Jean Grey calls herself Marvel Girl!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like a bit of a dummy now. Ms Marvel was after my time of reading comics and while I knew about her powers how she got them, I actually had no idea she named herself Ms. Marvel because of her idolization of Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel. I'm going to sit in the corner and shut up now. :blush:

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, NeoJoe said:

I feel like a bit of a dummy now. Ms Marvel was after my time of reading comics and while I knew about her powers how she got them, I actually had no idea she named herself Ms. Marvel because of her idolization of Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel. I'm going to sit in the corner and shut up now. :blush:

gmd-trophy1.jpg

:hug:;)

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...