Trump plans paid VIP section for July 4 celebration

It's kind of like the Oscars, where the majority of America isn't invited unless they want to watch it on television.

I honestly don't care. I wouldn't go to it in the first place, and I'm not watching it on television either. I'd rather fall asleep to attractive ASMR women on Twitch instead, for free.

I've gotten to a point where I'm so over this administration that I don't even care any more what he and his hench people are doing these days. They're going to corrupt no matter what happens, and our country was not designed to stop it. If anything comes out of this administration, I hope at least we realize how fundamentally broken our system is that a grifter can bring his whole entourage with him into Washington and run free without anyone being able to do anything about it.

But we won't learn from this. Instead, we'll vote him out and be convinced that "the system works" as a result.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Here's all you need to know about Trump and what level he's operating on and what he actually cares about:

Think about everything lately that Trump has immediately reversed course on at the first sign of actual resistance--the big deportation sweep, closing the Mexican border, putting new tarriffs on Mexico, putting Herman Cain and that other idiot on the Fed Board... all of that stuff he just utterly abandoned in an instant. But he stuck to his guns on having tanks in the parade and is actually getting tanks, even if they're maybe going to destroy some bridges.

• Confused 1