~~ CEB Community Thread ~~

17 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Are you going to Evo while you're there?

No, we have a ryokan booked in the Kyushu prefecture for the rest of our trip. I did play street fighter for like  an hour in some random Kyoto arcade though! I suck now

I could spend a month in Tokyo alone and not even scratch the surface of the worlds greatest city. Let alone the rest of this country.

• True 1

This ryokan is one of those that has private Onsens in the room, we had planned to end our trip in Nagasaki but I think I’ll just explore this little town.

it also has an open all you can drink bar. How is this a thing!? 

My wife does some modeling here and there. Today was for some bougey clothing store in Park City, Utah. Which if you don’t know is where all the tech bros have their winter ski resort homes at. Check out the price tag on this fur coat that she modeled. It’s from an extinct animal. 

Spoiler

spacer.png

Anyways, people that can afford to spend that on clothing need to go to the gallows and the guillotines. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

My wife does some modeling here and there. Today was for some bougey clothing store in Park City, Utah. Which if you don’t know is where all the tech bros have their winter ski resort homes at. Check out the price tag on this fur coat that she modeled. It’s from an extinct animal. 

Hide contents

spacer.png

Anyways, people that can afford to spend that on clothing need to go to the gallows and the guillotines. 

It's 110 dollars and 99.5 cents, right? Right? :s 

14 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Also, if we’re friends on Instagram it’s easy to discern who my wife is among my friends list and her profile is public and she currently has a story of her shoot yesterday. I can’t remember who I’m friends with or not on Instagram from D1P. I hardly ever go on it myself. 

I think the only "social media" thing I follow you on is last.fm

No one is friends with me on instagram, not even @MarSolo gave me a #teamfollowback :cry:

It's just as well though, I barely use it. I only made it to get a Smite skin and then put some "classic" instagram pics up, with tons of filters and stuff. :p

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I think the only "social media" thing I follow you on is last.fm

No one is friends with me on instagram, not even @MarSolo gave me a #teamfollowback :cry:

It's just as well though, I barely use it. I only made it to get a Smite skin and then put some "classic" instagram pics up, with tons of filters and stuff. :p

Wait, what’s your username???

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Some guy at the gym just was naked wiping himself off from the shower when I went into the locker room, then he came over to the urinal next to me to pee...still completely naked. :raisedbrow:

Let me guess: aged 45+? 

• 2 weeks later...

So apparently for some indeterminate amount of time I wasn't receiving any calls or texts. I got an email from my mom a little bit ago worried I wasn't answering and when I tried to call her and it immediately hung up the outgoing call. Then when I rebooted the phone everything was working normally, except the undelivered texts were datestamped at the time I rebooted my phone not when they were sent. Very weird.