~~ CEB Community Thread ~~

I tried out some of Athletic Brewing Company’s n/a beer and it’s pretty fucking great! I want to mind my general calorie intake while I’m on one leg, so it’s nice to have a more waistline friendly option for when I want a beer. Highly recommended. 

Ugh, I'm pretty sure my best friend is getting played by his wife after he told her he's been considering leaving her and I feel like telling him I think she's playing him is just going to get him pissed at me. 

Like, suddenly agreeing to do things like see a personal therapist that she was refusing to do before he put divorce on the table. So it's hard not to take her sudden turnaround as just trying to get the immediate crisis to blow over when shit like her trying to isolate him from his mom and friends already establishes that she's manipulative. 

23 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Yeah...people can definitely be blindsided by relationship concerns and then try and change and put in the effort...but they can also just try to confirm to expectations in the meantime to avoid catastrophe while not actually taking it to heart.

They've been in marriage counseling for six months so while explicit "I've been thinking leaving you" was news to her it's not like it just came completely out of nowhere for her that there's trouble in paradise.

When we spoke last week before he told her, he said his mom wants him to leave her. And when I contacted his brother yesterday to check in on him without blowing up his phone his brother said "his wife is a terrible person, this is for the best". 

7 hours ago, Nokra said:

Awesome, enjoy the trip! Going for work or pleasure? 

Pleasure, I wish I had an employer who'd pay for first class. :lol: I think LA to Tokyo isn't long enough to even qualify for business class with my employer.

3 hours ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

When they saw the Nazi flight number they bailed. 

That was just for the positioning flight from LAX to SFO yesterday. :p I was originally going to fly up the morning of the Tokyo flight but decided to fly up the night before just to be safe given all the random air traffic meltdowns this summer. 

• Halal 1

16 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Get used to using this phrase: すみません、お手洗い    はどこですか。

すみません、便座ビデの水圧をオーバークロックするにはどうすればよいですか?

• Shocked 1

5 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

Ah so it's THAT kind of trip to Japan. 

lol this was at the airport, it just seriously looked like a urinal! Not the one I peed in but looks just like it. The one at the airport wasn't labeled though! 

20230808_165306.jpg

Just now, Jason said:

Yeah but you guys don't count because you already know I'm a filthy gaijin. 

Expect a visit from a Yakuza any minute now.

Reference to that dipshit American who was being disrespectful af and got a visit as a result. 

Posting with warm water spraying my butthole. :santasun:

10 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

Expect a visit from a Yakuza any minute now.

Reference to that dipshit American who was being disrespectful af and got a visit as a result. 

Can they wait until after I'm finished with the butthole spraying?