~~ CEB Community Thread ~~

47 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

Hooking up in a bar bathroom with fresh ink on my inner thigh wasn’t the smartest decision I’ve ever made in life.

Hey, at least the tattoo will have a Cool Story  to go along with it now.

On 4/14/2024 at 9:19 AM, CitizenVectron said:

On the flight back from Montreal I would guess that 10% of the passengers were wearing masks (including us), and the other 90% had racking coughs and were spewing boogers without covering their faces. Despite the N95s, we clearly both caught something and are very sick. Looks like we may have finally caught COVID, but hard to say without testing. My wife is basically bed-bound, it sucks. On the bright side, were burning through Fallout and it's great!

Wife tested positive for COVID this morning, though my test still shows negative (though I assume I have it). She's had a fever for 3 days and a horrible racking cough, along with headaches and body-aches. Glad she caught it after being 5x vaccinated, and not at the beginning of the pandemic. So I guess take me out of the last-man-standing contest!

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 3

5 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Why put pepperonis on it though? If you want it to look like weed you should cover it in spinach or bell peppers or something. 🤔

If you’re high enough to order that, you probably want pepperoni. 

9 hours ago, TUFKAK said:

This uri combined with the large ink I just got done definitely has taken a huge hit on my immune system. I’m gonna be sick for awhile.

Uri?

What ink did you get done? I'm scheduled for next week to complete the wrap on my upper arm.

4 hours ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Uri?

What ink did you get done? I'm scheduled for next week to complete the wrap on my upper arm.

Upper respiratory infection.

I got a werewolf added on my left inner thigh, have several sessions left before I’m done.

Since the breakup I’m back on the apps again and I’ve noticed I enjoy getting matches way more than actually trying to set up a date with any of these girls. I’ve met exactly two of the matches over the last month the rest I’ll barely talk to then ghost.

The dopamine hit is real.

Took my first Waymo ride yesterday. It's a really good driver. 100% stop at every stop sign, properly cautious around pedestrians and cyclists, handled people double parked well. The one thing that seemed a little off was that it felt like it was lightly pumping the brakes at points that it didn't need to, but better that than leaning toward aggro driving. It has a display like the one in Teslas where it shows you a representation of what it's seeing, but it's WAY more thorough. You could see every pedestrian on the sidewalk, buses were clearly buses, etc.

Also no driver who wants to make awkward small talk is awesome.