Trump ‘at this moment’ opposes deal to avert shutdown, wants more border funding

Jason

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

Maybe he thinks he can take take the money that's not being paid to government employees whose agencies aren't funded to pay for the wall.

YAGpXPd.png

As stupid as it sounds, I wouldn't be surprised if that's what he really thought. Maybe this is what he meant when he said he was going to scrounge up some money from other departments without Congressional approval :lol:

7 hours ago, Jason said:

Okay, I’ve been working the past few hours on this and I think I’ve figured out what he means.

I believe by “Shutdown money” Trump is trying to imply the amount of money he believes he will be able to negotiate for his wall by shutting down the government. 

13 minutes ago, stepee said:

Okay, I’ve been working the past few hours on this and I think I’ve figured out what he means.

I believe by “Shutdown money” Trump is trying to imply the amount of money he believes he will be able to negotiate for his wall by shutting down the government. 

Google and Amazon Web Services have dedicated their entire data center fleets to computing WTF Trump meant. Early analysis points to a possible solution to the tweet within 15 years given current computational power and methods.  If your Youtube loads slowly tonight you know why now.  

• Haha 4

53 minutes ago, stepee said:

Or he's thinking they won't pay furloughed Federal Employees and use the money for the wall.....

5 minutes ago, 2user1cup said:

Eh, Trudeau is an empty suit.

I... sorta agree with Trump. Also he sounds VERY New York in that clip.

Hopefully there is some middle ground between cliche, rote political platitudes and someone so devoid of empathy or filters that it doesn't occur to them not to tell a kid there's no Santa.

15 hours ago, Jason said:

Its odd watching him trip up over even the simplest duties of being president...
I can only hope that the letters sent to families of fallen troops are mostly pre fabricated for him to sign...I shudder to think the kind of tone deaf letter he would generate on his own

29 minutes ago, 5timechamp said:

Its odd watching him trip up over even the simplest duties of being president...
I can only hope that the letters sent to families of fallen troops are mostly pre fabricated for him to sign...I shudder to think the kind of tone deaf letter he would generate on his own

Your son knew what he signed up for.

Sincerely,

President T