~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

15 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

This is a very good cause that could help over 2 BILLION people around the world.

“Until everyone has access to adequate sanitation facilities, the quality of water supplies will be undermined and too many people will continue to die from waterborne and water-related diseases,” said WHO public-health director Dr. Maria Neira in a statement.

http://time.com/3942630/toilets-who-unicef-report/

How can anyone fucking support this man? How is it fucking possible? It's making me question reality. I just don't fucking understand how anyone can be that fucking stupid.

People are really this stupid? It's god damned depressing. I hate everything and everyone.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, PaladinSolo said:

Seems like hes losing it during this conference, lol.  Not watching but twitter makes it sound like hes just an old man yelling things.

We all know the playbook for serious fuckups in the Trumpzone.

If something is really bad, he will manage an initial, not entirely insane response for about 12-24 hours.

After that, his handlers lose control and he starts slipping into insanity(aka telling us what he really thinks).

We don't have long to wait before we knows how he really feels about losing the House and the investigations that are coming.

59 minutes ago, ort said:

How can anyone fucking support this man? How is it fucking possible? It's making me question reality. I just don't fucking understand how anyone can be that fucking stupid.

People are really this stupid? It's god damned depressing. I hate everything and everyone.

Apparently, Biggie is towing the line something fierce, even with overwhelming evidence of elections tampering in GA, he still can't understand that these people are vile and toxic...

1 minute ago, LionFranco said:

Apparently, Biggie is towing the line something fierce, even with overwhelming evidence of elections tampering in GA, he still can't understand that these people are vile and toxic...

Because he's one of those people.

30 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

That whole exchange between him, Alexander, and Acosta was really uncomfortable.

It was.

Some of Trump's power comes from the fact that most people want to turn away when witnessing something so uncomfortable.

26 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

Trump, when asked about retiring members of the House, says “ I retired Jeff Flake,” who serves in the Senate.

ive-retired-more-men-than-social-securit

3 minutes ago, LionFranco said:

I honestly thought I had been getting through to him. But apparently he had to double down on the rhetoric, which just frustrated me.

Election time is the worst time to try to reason with a Republican.

Any chance of getting them to acknowledge obvious bullshot or hypocrisy goes out the window when guys like Trump and Fox News go into overdrive to stimulate their lizard brains.

If an alien invasion happened two weeks before an election where Dems were in power, they'd try to sabotage us because saving humanity would give Democrats a "win".

8 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Oh jesus, he said during his great meeting with Putin they discussed security issues in Syria, and the loss of parts of Ukraine, a reporter chimed in and said that Putin annexed Crimea and then Trump blamed the Obama regime.....

Adding, "Putin's right behind me, isn't he?":s