my birthday is today

Remarkableriots

Happy birthday bro. You don’t have to celebrate but just do one thing that’s just for yourself. That could be as simple as eating something you really enjoy or watching a movie/show that you love. Play a game that is super fun or just relax and take a nap. 

• Like 1
  • Halal 1

1 minute ago, Phaseknox said:

Happy birthday. I thought that you were in your 30s for some reason. I turned 54 earlier this month.

Happy belated birthday.  🎂 

My older brother is 55. I grew up with him so I know how you behaved in your heyday mr.!

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Happy belated birthday.  🎂 

Thanks.

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

My older brother is 55. I grew up with him so I know how you behaved in your heyday mr.!

My younger brother is your age. As for my heyday, I miss it because I had a lot of good times back then. Now I’m just a cranky old man with a lot of health problems.

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

Just a kid 

That’s what my mom tells me. :lol:

2 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Tbh, when you're in your 50's you are actually pretty young IF you have good health. My Dad is 85 and looks back in his 50's as though he was a youth. 

Yeah, my mom is 75 and still considers me to be somewhat young. Part of that’s because I look and act younger than I am. People usually think that I’m in my early 40s, my mom says that I look younger than my younger brother who is 42.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Phaseknox said:

Yeah, my mom is 75 and still considers me to be somewhat young. Part of that’s because I look and act younger than I am. People usually think that I’m in my early 40s, my mom says that I look younger than my younger brother who is 42.

I look young myself but these damn gray hairs are now ruining that lol. 

11 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I look young myself but these damn gray hairs are now ruining that lol. 

Yeah, you have a youthful look based on the pictures that I’ve seen of you. As for gray hairs, I’ve been getting a lot more lately due to getting older and having more stress. I shave my head so they’re not really noticeable in my hair for that reason, but I have a beard which has been getting grayer and grayer.

2 minutes ago, Phaseknox said:

Yeah, you have a youthful look based on the pictures that I’ve seen of you. As for gray hairs, I’ve been getting a lot more lately due to getting older and having more stress. I shave my head so they’re not really noticeable in my hair for that reason, but I have a beard which has been getting grayer and grayer.

Yes, my facial hair is what's getting gray. It's a distinguished look. Gray fox look :p

• True 1