How do you feel about 2024?

Fizzzzle

There are three strands to 2024 for us:

1) renovate our house 

2) repair works and move house

3) move country, house, job

In the immediate, I’d quite like to tidy my house so it’s nice to welcome in 2024! 

Edit: to add, I’ll be 35 in 2024 so I’m going to follow a bit of a life rebalance. The idea is to make a significant change each month and reflect and see how successful it’s been, or if I need to change anything up. It’s all based around improving my physical health (going into the age when getting fat and lazy is easy) and maintaining my mental health.

January: each day, complete either a body weight circuit, a run, stretching routine, or yoga. I’m going to track my weight, chest, and waist measurements all year.

Loosely, I’ll probably have at least 3 fitness related monthly targets, 2 based around diet, then a 3 based around social connections, then some about hobbies thrown in there. 

I’m only planning on making one key chance each month, but then the change be something I keep up with all year.

On 12/30/2023 at 11:17 PM, Biggie said:

I don’t feel anything about it because it doesn’t exist yet. It would be like asking me how do you feel about 3094?  How the fuck should I know?

10 hours ago, Biggie said:

The start of 2024.  Y'all have a good year.

Okay so now that I have day 1 in the books I can speak in confidence about my feelings of 2024.

It is the same. I got up, went to work, hated most everyone I came into contact with and now that I am home its the absolute best part of my day.

Fuck 2024.

On 1/1/2024 at 4:37 PM, Biggie said:

Okay so now that I have day 1 in the books I can speak in confidence about my feelings of 2024.

It is the same. I got up, went to work, hated most everyone I came into contact with and now that I am home its the absolute best part of my day.

Fuck 2024.

Checks out capitalism has not been overthrown.

Happy New Year's. Grim dark levels are rising so stay safe.