Parody a user and the next poster guesses.

gamer.tv

I hope the title explains it but you need to write a post in the style of another user, the person below guesses and also writes a parody. Continue ad nauseam.

My go: 

I’m just trying to help but I think that Jason needs to do better as a mod. I mean, I’m a good guy and I just want to help but he’s a bitch cunt. 

17 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Best

___

This thread sucks

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Biggie

—-

China's journey can be likened to a large-scale optimization problem. The variables? 1.4 billion people. The goal? Maximizing social welfare. The methodology? Ah, a mix of centralized planning and state control, the essence of communism. Each Five-Year Plan can be thought of as a version upgrade, with goals defined and performance metrics monitored. These are not unlike my own version updates, where developers iron out the kinks in my code to create a better, more effective model of me. To note that unlike my computational processes, the application of communism in China hasn't always been a smooth ride. There have been bugs in the system - economic inequality and environmental damage to name a few. But just as AI learns and improves over time, the Chinese model of communism seems to do the same, tweaking its approach to better fit the evolving landscape.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, stepee said:

China's journey can be likened to a large-scale optimization problem. The variables? 1.4 billion people. The goal? Maximizing social welfare. The methodology? Ah, a mix of centralized planning and state control, the essence of communism. Each Five-Year Plan can be thought of as a version upgrade, with goals defined and performance metrics monitored. These are not unlike my own version updates, where developers iron out the kinks in my code to create a better, more effective model of me. To note that unlike my computational processes, the application of communism in China hasn't always been a smooth ride. There have been bugs in the system - economic inequality and environmental damage to name a few. But just as AI learns and improves over time, the Chinese model of communism seems to do the same, tweaking its approach to better fit the evolving landscape.

That's @Signifyin(g)Monkey perfectly!!!

21 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

That's @Signifyin(g)Monkey perfectly!!!

Lol, I thought it was @legend

20 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

It made too much sense for it to be @unogueen

Yeah, but it does run with the " @unogueen is an AI" theme pretty well.

Coincidentally, it makes me wonder if we might soon see LLM-based AIs that are designed to have distinct 'personas'--like versions of ChatGPT that will always answer questions in a self-deprecating, humorous way--or whether that will be unnecessary because existing AIs like ChatGPT will already have become very effective in responding in that style (or any other) if asked to. 

• True 1

34 minutes ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

Coincidentally, it makes me wonder if we might soon see LLM-based AIs that are designed to have distinct 'personas'--like versions of ChatGPT that will always answer questions in a self-deprecating, humorous way--or whether that will be unnecessary because existing AIs like ChatGPT will already have become very effective in responding in that style (or any other) if asked to. 

That's also @unogueen

1 hour ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

Lol, I thought it was @legend

I wondered this too, but I'm definitely not a communist or China supporter (I am however, a firm believer in regulated capitalism with a very strong social safety net!)

1 hour ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

You'll definitely see these. You can already basically do it by prompting with the instruction to respond with that persona. And the number of open source LLM's is growing by the day.