Parody a user and the next poster guesses.

gamer.tv

14 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

I kinda wish Lenin was back in charge

13 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Oh, you think nothing has happened? Here is my dissertation on all of things that have actually happened.

9 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

I am only mildly interested in actual people but very interested in fake people

I honestly have no bloody clue.

18 minutes ago, stepee said:

Are these three different ones or just one person? I have some ideas but not knowing that makes it difficult 

Each are different!

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. has great gameplay and systems in a nuclear wasteland/future. It’s definitely rough around the edges so to really enjoy it, here is a list of 150 mods I recommend. If you can’t download them all, here are my top 3;

1. God Rays

2. Realistic faces

3. Nazis and Incels

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

I kinda wish Lenin was back in charge

Fizzzzle?

50 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Oh, you think nothing has happened? Here is my dissertation on all of things that have actually happened.

SaysWho?

46 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

I am only mildly interested in actual people but very interested in fake people

legend?

20 minutes ago, Brian said:

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. has great gameplay and systems in a nuclear wasteland/future. It’s definitely rough around the edges so to really enjoy it, here is a list of 150 mods I recommend. If you can’t download them all, here are my top 3;

1. God Rays

2. Realistic faces

3. Nazis and Incels

OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Guys please I am begging all of you to be extremely careful when using your OLED television. Don't put it in direct sunlight or play games on it. You will get screen burn-in. Hell I bought my OLED and have never turned it on. I don't want the screen to get burn-in. Mine just sits in my entertainment room covered by a white bed sheet. If I were you I wouldn't even take it out of the box. Just stick it in a dark closet and every once in a while peek in there and think about how your screen is safe!

• Haha 1
  • Hype 1

23 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Guys please I am begging all of you to be extremely careful when using your OLED television. Don't put it in direct sunlight or play games on it. You will get screen burn-in. Hell I bought my OLED and have never turned it on. I don't want the screen to get burn-in. Mine just sits in my entertainment room covered by a white bed sheet. If I were you I wouldn't even take it out of the box. Just stick it in a dark closet and every once in a while peek in there and think about how your screen is safe!

Gold! :lol:

Spoiler

My boy spork!

1 hour ago, Brian said:

1. God Rays

2. Realistic faces

3. Nazis and Incels

this is gold

Sore-y everyone, I was watching the Calgary Stampeders, my favourite team, and having a nice glass of bagged milk with my ketchup chips, but I'm here now to tell you, that as a mining magnate, I mean Alaskan frontiersman, that I, an American, watched a few Youtube videos and am now an expert on my country, America (where I'm from). Oh no! The Alaskan sky is a nasty colour and the wind is at kicking up to 80 kilometres per hour. I need to go shore up my log cabin, in Alaska (where I live). As an American (who I surely am).

• Haha 3
  • Hype 1

1 hour ago, thewhyteboar said:

Sore-y everyone, I was watching the Calgary Stampeders, my favourite team, and having a nice glass of bagged milk with my ketchup chips, but I'm here now to tell you, that as a mining magnate, I mean Alaskan frontiersman, that I, an American, watched a few Youtube videos and am now an expert on my country, America (where I'm from). Oh no! The Alaskan sky is a nasty colour and the wind is at kicking up to 80 kilometres per hour. I need to go shore up my log cabin, in Alaska (where I live). As an American (who I surely am).

Apoc/TheGreatGamble/Bloodyhell

i won’t do this because 1) the easiest one to do was the very first and 2) I’ll be even more obvious, because he prefers using those words for women who call him out. 

19 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

*enters thread*

this game is garbage 

this thread sucks

you all suck

i hate everyone here

Please give me attention 

Hey, someone buy me expensive things, please

What? Why not? You’re dead to me

Bacon already did the parody of me but thanks for the added attention!

scidaily-icon.png
WWW.SCIENCEDAILY.COM

Amateur parody videos on YouTube can lead to increased views and popularity for the original, research has found.

501646_lead_400_54295_.jpg
WWW.CORE77.COM

There's a lot of ground to cover when majoring in Industrial Design, but if there's one thing they don't teach you…it's how to explain, to students from other majors, just what the hell it is you do. Thus a group of ID students at Arizona State University put together a

Apple_1984_Parody_2.jpg?p=facebook
WWW.PRNEWSWIRE.COM

/PRNewswire/ -- HUGO Creative releases "2023," a parody of Apple's "1984" ad to stimulate greater social awareness around screen time issues and the necessity...

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, gamer.tv said:

Just off to the gym for the 600th time today, which is only half the amount of girlfriends of mine I’m going to bang tonight. Then off to Sardinia for 2 weeks with my fiancée to eat loads of food and loose mass on my lats and delts 

Hey, leave my lats out of this!

*Runs to mirror to hit a lat spread. 

They need work. 😥

• Sad 1
  • Halal 1

6 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:
scidaily-icon.png
WWW.SCIENCEDAILY.COM

Amateur parody videos on YouTube can lead to increased views and popularity for the original, research has found.

501646_lead_400_54295_.jpg
WWW.CORE77.COM

There's a lot of ground to cover when majoring in Industrial Design, but if there's one thing they don't teach you…it's how to explain, to students from other majors, just what the hell it is you do. Thus a group of ID students at Arizona State University put together a

Apple_1984_Parody_2.jpg?p=facebook
WWW.PRNEWSWIRE.COM

/PRNewswire/ -- HUGO Creative releases "2023," a parody of Apple's "1984" ad to stimulate greater social awareness around screen time issues and the necessity...

@Remarkableriots come back!

On 8/3/2023 at 8:56 PM, thewhyteboar said:

You forgot to mention his sweet Traegar grill!