*stabs Nokra*

Bacon

Another important difference from the Pizza Friday thread: Best realized his mistake, deleted his inappropriate comment, his target didn't attack back and actually laughed it all off, everyone moved on, and AFAIK there hasn't been any further friction between them. 

• True 2

@Commissar SFLUFAN

I created a serious thread about my medical situation. I was extremely thankful for all the love and support I received. 

Once Rachel commented things slowly went down hill and I tried to handle it in a mature manner but she just never stopped.

I have made mistakes in the past on here but I'm totally fucking different now in my current stage in life and don't need toxic bullshit thrown my way. I treat everyone here with respect and love.

I understand  I had an emotional breakdown a month or so ago but I apologized and moved on and got help. I'm in such a better place in my life now and I won't deal with Rachel or wut ever again.

I would like the "shower" to be completely deleted. I could have posted I was in the hospital in a game thread instead of posting in the shower where she waits for me and then attacks. Then a week later she'll ask me to pay her $225 medical bill, bedding, clothes, and food. I graciously helped her out in the past because I thought we were friends but I was completely incorrect.

Anyway, I've already moved on and will continue to contribute to this board in a civil way. 

• Like 2