*stabs Nokra*

Bacon

5 hours ago, Reputator said:

wut is busy on there talking shit about Nokra, a person he doesn't know, while bashing other people because they don't know the "real" best.

btw Nokra has infinitely more credibility than whoever this wut tool is.

Awwww hell no. You don't talk shit about Nokra. He is a delight!

• Like 1
  • True 2

10 hours ago, Brick said:

Seems I missed some shit go down. 

You didn't miss much at all. Rachel and wut came into my hospital thread and shit all over me. Wut got banned and I don't know what happened to Rachel (nor do I care).

I'm completely over it and tried to handle everything as an adult. It's all good now. 👌 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, best3444 said:

You didn't miss much at all. Rachel and wut came into my hospital thread and shit all over me. Wut got banned and I don't know what happened to Rachel (nor do I care).

I'm completely over it and tried to handle everything as an adult. It's all good now. 👌 

As much food and money you have given them to help them out you would think they could be just a little bit nicer to you.

• Halal 2

2 hours ago, Biggie said:

As much food and money you have given them to help them out you would think they could be just a little bit nicer to you.

Exactly. I am completely done with her and I 100% mean it. Enough is enough.

3 hours ago, SuperSpreader said:

It was pretty gross. Everyone was trying to be supportive and helpful and then it got trolled by people who want the attention on them. 

That's Rachel for you. I will refrain from saying anymore. It's all good and I'm doing much better today. I had energy and had a great time playing games today. :)

• Halal 1