Simone Biles offered coloring book, mistaken for child on flight

I would be surprised if this kind of thing doesn't happen relatively often for her. I know a couple women who are consistently assumed to be nearly 20 years younger than they are. One was just telling me the other day that it comes in handy when solicitors ask her if her parents are home and she can honestly tell them no.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Anathema- said:

Do you need to have been mistaken for a child to be offered a coloring book? 

NGL my daughter (11) thinks she's too old to color the kids menu at restaurants, so I ended up slaying the shit out of those connect the dots puzzles and coloring challenges on that sheet of paper. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

NGL my daughter (11) thinks she's too old to color the kids menu at restaurants, so I ended up slaying the shit out of those connect the dots puzzles and coloring challenges on that sheet of paper. 

That coloring books title? Atlas Shrugged

• Haha 3

Knowing that I don’t let facts get in the way of a good story, that reminds me of a comment from coach Steve Spurrier when he heard that a library at Auburn had burned down. He said something to the effect that it was a terrible shame, a real tragedy…especially considering half the pages in that library hadn’t been colored in yet

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, unogueen said:

why is a WORLD BEATING athlete not recognized

You're incapable of critical thought, it seems.

World beating or not, most people don’t know who she is and couldn't pick her out of a lineup, unless they are a fan of the Olympics. 

Then theres the fact that far more famous people go unrecognized every day. 

Try thinking. Just a little.

5 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

You're incapable of critical thought, it seems.

World beating or not, most people don’t know who she is and couldn't pick her out of a lineup, unless they are a fan of the Olympics. 

Then theres the fact that far more famous people go unrecognized every day. 

Try thinking. Just a little.

She has made numerous media appearances across many shows. She was also a pivotal witness in the highly talked about Nassar case. Who's the numpty now, and I'm being generous.

1 hour ago, unogueen said:

She has made numerous media appearances across many shows. She was also a pivotal witness in the highly talked about Nassar case. Who's the numpty now, and I'm being generous.

This is just idiotic nonsense. Most people don't know and Don't care who she is outside of a few weeks every four years, and certainly couldn't pick her out in public.