Star Wars Jedi: Survivor - Information Thread, update: Stig Asmussen (director of Fallen Order/Survivor) is departing EA/Respawn

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Star Wars Jedi: Survivor (Fallen Order sequel) announced for 2023 release for PC/PS5/Xbox Series
4 minutes ago, Derek said:

So I was never a big Star Wars guy, but I was curious, are there huge plotholes in this franchise (games and movies) or do they wrap it up pretty tight, like a Taco Bell burrito?

chewie didn’t say hi to leia

• Sicko 1

13 hours ago, Derek said:

So I was never a big Star Wars guy, but I was curious, are there huge plotholes in this franchise (games and movies) or do they blend and wrap it up pretty tight, like a Taco Bell burrito?

If you’re asking that about a Fantasy Space Opera with 11 movies a half dozen TV shows and almost 50 years of content. You’re approaching this all wrong. 

12 hours ago, Mercury33 said:

If you’re asking that about a Fantasy Space Opera with 11 movies a half dozen TV shows and almost 50 years of content. You’re approaching this all wrong, man.

That's how I pictured Christopher Walken telling me that.

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...
4 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Depends on how long you want to wait. It will definitely be on gamepass but I don't think before 6 months at least.

oh it won’t be on games pass before 2024. We’ll see. That’s how I played Fallen Order, waited til it hit GP but I did end up really liking it.

• Halal 1

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Star Wars Jedi: Survivor (Fallen Order sequel) - Information Thread, update: Steam Store page (temporarily) confirmed 15 March 2023 release

The Steam Store page jumped the gun and temporarily revealed a release date of 15 March 2023 before rolling it back:

FjOXsViUAAABQQx?format=jpg&name=large

FjOXzuiUUAABDiy?format=png&name=small

FjOXwSzUAAEvXY2?format=png&name=900x900

FjOX5AnUUAAYtNI?format=jpg&name=large

The date make sense as the novel that bridges the gap between Fallen Order and Survivor released on March 7:

star-wars-jedi-battle-scars-cover-32976.
WWW.STARWARS.COM

Catch up with the Stinger Mantis crew in the new novel set before the forthcoming Star Wars Jedi: Survivor video game.

1 hour ago, Kal-El814 said:

Random thoughts.

1) He has a gun now, so that’s something. Kyle Katarn energy

2) I wonder how they’ll de power Cal or if they will

3) If anything bad happens to BD1 I will LOSE MY SHIT

I'm guessing from the pre-order hermit garb that he goes into hiding and doesn't use the force for a while (might also explain the blaster), so now he is a force slob. As we all know (?!?) force use is like weight lifting or running? Just look at that green fucker in the swamp, dude could barely lift an X wing he was so weak. 

• True 1

9 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

I'm guessing from the pre-order hermit garb that he goes into hiding and doesn't use the force for a while (might also explain the blaster), so now he is a force slob. As we all know (?!?) force use is like weight lifting or running? Just look at that green fucker in the swamp, dude could barely lift an X wing he was so weak. 

Well, the devs need a story-reason to take away all the acquired skills from the first game, right? :p 

• True 1

7 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Refresh my memory... WHEN does this story take place again? Around Rogue One/Episode IV time period or before?

Five years after Revenge of the Sith, so before Rogue One since that chainsmokes right into Episode IV. 

EDIT - that’s when the first Fallen Order takes place anyway; I haven’t read enough about the second to know how long after that the sequel is set. 

• Thanks 1