Game Awards interview - ‘there are four or five’ reveals on the scale of Elden Ring

Brian

the-game-awards-header-1.jpeg?w=640
FTW.USATODAY.COM

Ahead of The Game Awards 2021, we speak to Geoff Keighley about what it’s like behind the scenes and what to expect at the show.

1. Bloodborne PS5/PC reveal with next gen udate

2. BOTW 2 Gameplay Trailer

3. Nether Realms Marvel game reveal

4. Dragon’s Dogma 2 reveal

5. Starfield gameplay Trailer

22 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

1. Bloodborne PS5/PC reveal with next gen udate

2. BOTW 2 Gameplay Trailer

3. Nether Realms Marvel game reveal

4. Dragon’s Dogma 2 reveal

5. Starfield gameplay Trailer

Almost a safe bet a Chrono Cross remake is one of them with so many rumors/leaks.

Gameplay trailers for Starfield and BoTW2 wouldn't be so out of the blue.  We know these games exist, have already seen bits and pieces, and wouldn't be suprised to see them there.  Don't think they'd count.

5 minutes ago, johnny said:

i think ME is supposed to still be in the early planning stages so it would probably be another teaser trailer with hardly any info 

Pretty much what I would expect... DA4 should be pretty far along though. Curious to see where they take the series gameplay wise. The first is still my favorite in the series from a gameplay perspective. 

5 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Agent is no longer happening, right?

I think it’s finally officially dead but they could always try again and get a little bonus hype by keeping the name. I heard one theory that whatever work was done on Agent ended up just becoming part of GTA5 and that’s where the heist energy originally came from. I can see that.

All I want is for Rebellion to finally show SOMETHING about Sniper Elite 5!! An update about Hellblade 2 would be nice as it made its debut at what, the 2019 show right, so we should be well due for not only a solid update but perhaps a release date as well?

As for the fact that D2 just had their 30th anniversary launch, there's an outside for a trailer for Witch Queen perhaps? Possibly something Forza Motorsport related as well? Also, let's not forget we will more than likely be seeing the next Bioshock getting revealed Thursday night as well!

15 hours ago, SoberChef said:

All I want is for Rebellion to finally show SOMETHING about Sniper Elite 5!! An update about Hellblade 2 would be nice as it made its debut at what, the 2019 show right, so we should be well due for not only a solid update but perhaps a release date as well?

As for the fact that D2 just had their 30th anniversary launch, there's an outside for a trailer for Witch Queen perhaps? Possibly something Forza Motorsport related as well? Also, let's not forget we will more than likely be seeing the next Bioshock getting revealed Thursday night as well!

Having played Sniper Elite 3, and 4, I would love another Sniper Elite. Maybe they could move beyond WWII, and head to Korea...or even Cold War setting. Their console ports are also quite good with the Switch versions of 3, and 4 proving to be very optimized, although even the PC releases are quite stable as well. 

Rebellion already confirmed that they are in fact working on Sniper Elite 5, just haven't had anything to unveil about the title itself. Considering just how massive each level was in S.E.4, and having a few years since its release to really get to know current gen hardware, I have high hopes for them to do something wonderfully excellent.