Vaccination status of actress Letitia Wright may cause "logistical challenges" for filming of Black Panther: Wakanda Forever

8 minutes ago, silentbob said:

Well we already have had some actors/actresses already played multiple roles in these Marvel movies. So what’s one more, but he wouldn’t do it with his busy schedule as it is. 

That's likely why he was up for a villain role over a leading man.

8 hours ago, Brick said:

I didn't say otherwise. He is a very devout Christian and so is Wright, so of course they got along well. Wright, however, doesn't seem to know when to keep her mouth shut, and it's likely going to cost her jobs. 

There are legitimately like 50,000 Protestant denominations because Christians disagree so much :p 

1 hour ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Can't recast her... audiences would never except another actress playing a superhero in these movies. Too confusing.

I’m not sure if this was a reference to our conversation earlier but my argument wasn’t that it would confuse audiences, but rather that they prefer to have a consistent cast. Especially for characters and actors they really love.

With that said, I don’t think anyone gives a shit about who plays the Wasp or not :p