Update: Aspyr cancels "Restored Content" DLC for Knights of the Old Republic II on the Switch

Commissar SFLUFAN

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Update: Knights of the Old Republic II announced for Switch release on June 8, Restored Content mod to be released as DLC
8 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Knights of the Old Republic 2 coming to switch on the June 8!

And it will include the restored content DLC.

Interesting this has the restored content I didn't play 2 because of the mess it sounded like it was now might be the time!

On 9/23/2021 at 5:21 PM, Commissar SFLUFAN said:
1280x720.jpg
WWW.NINTENDOLIFE.COM

Use the Force this November - Even Star Wars fans got something in the latest Nintendo Direct - with Aspyr lifting the lid...

It's really is time to bring in new hardware {Switch 2, or what ever it's going to be called}, I have Divinity II on Switch and it's rough. I think after Xenoblade 3  I'm not buying any HUGE RPG other than BotW2. With a pretty cost effective upgrade a new Switch could be amazing and would sell incredibly well. I'm not asking for X1X/PS4 power Nintendo, just move the needle forward. Oh, and it better be backward compatible this time too...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Update: Aspyr admits that there is "no way" to complete Knights of the Old Republic II on the Switch until a new patch is released
38 minutes ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

Aaaaaaaaand ported!

Meme Reaction GIF

BTW: The PC version is on sale on the GOG store for less than $4.

I was tempted to buy KOTOR on the Switch since the PC release is one of those early 2000s PC ports with no controller support.

• 11 months later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Update: Aspyr cancels "Restored Content"DLC for Knights of the Old Republic II on the Switch
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Update: Aspyr cancels "Restored Content" DLC for Knights of the Old Republic II on the Switch
11 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Just a reminder: Aspyr was the studio that was originally responsible for making the KOTOR Remake :p

They didn't have any time to do the remake because they were trying to figure out how to do anything with KOTOR II on the switch. :p

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...