Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) announced, launching October 8th (MSRP $349.99), update: reviews are being released

Pikachu

2 minutes ago, stepee said:

i got ran over by a truck and have nothing better to do than get a new toy

I understand the point of trying to make yourself feel better with a purchase. :p

If you can afford it, go for it. I'm sure you'll be pleased since you play your switch exclusively handheld. It'll look sexy.

22 minutes ago, stepee said:

I tried that brickseeker site and it showed two targets having them in stock but it wasn’t correct for either after I called them. Both seemed to be a glitch of the website causing it to pop up.

o well I’ll keep trying since i decided I want it like a total cuck, @Biggie you lucky dog can’t wait to hear impressions

I didn’t use any tracker website. I logged on to the actual Target.com site and then checked each store in a 50 mile radius. Those seem to be accurate.  

I can get the new switch now rather than wait almost a year, it's also a third of the price. I got one by going analog and just calling the local game stops, but I think employees are lying about inventory. Best to just stop by. 

I do almost all of my gaming on the switch screen. Upgrading was a no brainer for my needs. 

6 minutes ago, stepee said:

ughhhh that sucks, I hate when i have a long conference and there is a video game conference at the same time 

The worst is that all these calls you must have your camera on so you can’t even mute yourself and make a quick call since everyone can see you. 

44 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

The worst is that all these calls you must have your camera on so you can’t even mute yourself and make a quick call since everyone can see you. 

I hate that, I always have my camera off unless specifically asked to, including one on one zoom or whatever.

11 minutes ago, Derek said:

Just for giggles, I walked by the Switch section in walmart last night. If they had one, I'm not completely sure that I wouldn't have walked out of there without it. As I was leaving, I saw a few Oculus 2s. Almost. Almost.

RE4VR BABY

59 minutes ago, stepee said:

I thought you were just looking at scalper prices but I looked and it was just hanging out at msrp, wtf lol

Tried to see if they'd ship to the US but no dice.

God I am such a Nintendo whore. I don't even leave my house and I have an OLED tv. But it's there in the back of my mind. Taunting me with it's promises of better battery life and a bigger and better screen. My problem with the swotch is performance at this point not screen size or quality. Ugh

20 minutes ago, Zaku3 said:

Tried to see if they'd ship to the US but no dice.

God I am such a Nintendo whore. I don't even leave my house and I have an OLED tv. But it's there in the back of my mind. Taunting me with it's promises of better battery life and a bigger and better screen. My problem with the swotch is performance at this point not screen size or quality. Ugh

Sameeeeeee. Yeah I checked us as well, I guess it’s for the best they don’t allow cross country shipping like that actually. Weird to see it just sitting there though!

Set up my Switch OLED tonight and all I have to say is wow, what a difference that screen makes.  It's not just the fact it has an OLED panel, the fact Nintendo finally got rid of that air gap between the screen makes a difference as well.  Also impressed by the build quality, it's the most premium feeling product Nintendo has ever made and so far these Joycons don't sound like they're shaking themselves apart when they vibrate unlike my launch ones.  Glad I made the decision to sell my launch unit and upgrade to this.

1 minute ago, stepee said:

I keep thinking about how games would look when Im play them now damnit! I think I’m ready for the larger screen again after playing on the lite for so long.

You can surely find this. You got the graphics card and a ps5 out of your ass. 

• True 1