Россия invades Україна | UPDATE (30 May 2024) - Biden gives Ukraine permission to strike some targets inside Russia with American weapons

4 minutes ago, SimpleG said:
1233921650.jpg
WWW.CNET.COM

The actor and director came "to tell the world the truth about Russia's invasion of our country," says the office of Ukraine's president.

If i had the choice of stopping this war or Penn being obliterated by a tank , I would need a few minutes before choosing.

This shit started fucking yesterday.  Was he sitting at home last night reading the news, just hired a crew and a plane and left?

1 minute ago, PaladinSolo said:

Well the US has been warning about the Russian invasion for a few months now, and it got pretty intense about a week ago.

I know that, but it was still pretty quick.  Even if he decided to get this going when they started moving hardware into the region, did he just get lucky with the timing to be able to head that way on the same day the shit hit the fan?

12 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Would Russia dare launch ship based missiles OVER Turkey in order to hit Ukraine?  Sounds like a great way to ratchet up tensions.

Isn’t Putin like best buds with the corrupt leader of Turkey? He’d probably ok it until something lands in Turkey itself. He’ll be upset but will not question Putin and allow him to continue this disgrace without any issues

4 minutes ago, silentbob said:

Isn’t Putin like best buds with the corrupt leader of Turkey? He’d probably ok it until something lands in Turkey itself. He’ll be upset but will not question Putin and allow him to continue this disgrace without any issues

No, Turkey shot down a Russian jet a while back.  Erdogan is a dick but hes a NATO member, and has closeish ties with Ukraine.

47 minutes ago, SimpleG said:
1233921650.jpg
WWW.CNET.COM

The actor and director came "to tell the world the truth about Russia's invasion of our country," says the office of Ukraine's president.

If i had the choice of stopping this war or Penn being obliterated by a tank , I would need a few minutes before choosing.

Haven't the people of Ukraine already suffered enough? 

• Guillotine 1