Do you consider yourself part of a political party?

stepee

2 minutes ago, Rachel said:

Same. I support NDP policies and I’ve voted them every time in federal and provincial elections (except for one time where I shamefully admit I did vote liberal to help get Harper out) but I still wouldn’t say I’m a member of a political party. 

Did you vote in the 2020 election?

True I don’t identify as a member but that’s where my vote goes.  I think I did the same as you for that election.  Fortunately, I’ve lived in npd areas for quite a while so I can vote for them but if I didn’t I wouldn’t be surprised if I voted liberal

I was raised conservative as shit, but due to my rebellious phase I was pretty firmly libertarian by the time I was 18. Basically like "fuck the commies, but fuck you, too, mom!"

Over the years I've grown more and more left. I'm still not a registered democrat, though. They can kind of eat a dick. Nancy Pelosi can suck a f a t t y y y

43 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

I was raised conservative as shit, but due to my rebellious phase I was pretty firmly libertarian by the time I was 18. Basically like "fuck the commies, but fuck you, too, mom!"

Over the years I've grown more and more left. I'm still not a registered democrat, though. They can kind of eat a dick. Nancy Pelosi can suck a f a t t y y y

man she could have when she was younger just saying

Just now, best3444 said:

Side note: Loving immortals fenyx rising. Playing it right now. I read your impressions in the official thread after you beat it. Good stuff 👏 

Nice, it was overlooked imo. One of my favorites of last year.

I align myself with whatever party aims to do the most good for the most people/animals/living beings.  America desperately needs more than one party, but for now that happens to be the Democrats, even though they are for the most part useless cowards.

Republicans and conservatives of all kinds can get fucked.