Do you consider yourself part of a political party?

stepee

2 minutes ago, BlueAngel said:

Oh I am hateful, do tell me more!

You are when it comes to these issues. I actually hadn't seen you post much lately regarding this stuff and I forgot how you could be. I'm fine when you're talking games or shows or whatever.

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

^^ If you voted for Trump you're a complete racist pos. 

At the very least, it means your aren't bothered by his overt bigotry, which is still extremely problematic.

Just now, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

At the very least, it means your aren't bothered by his overt bigotry, which is still extremely problematic.

My personal opinion on Trump is I think he is a real pos. I voted in 2016 to see if he could actually make some changes. 2020 was because I thought Biden wasn't fit and can't actually run the country. Overall, it's what I felt right. Sorry guys.

Just now, best3444 said:

My personal opinion on Trump is I think he is a real pos. I voted in 2016 to see if he could actually make some changes. 2020 was because I thought Biden wasn't fit and can't actually run the country. Overall, it's what I felt right. Sorry guys.

I always wonder about people who don't think Biden is mentally competent but have faith that Trump is.

1 minute ago, BlueAngel said:

Just because I call things like I see them doesn't make me a racist or bigot. And voting for Trump does not make anyone a racist, that's childish to think so. Much the same to thinking everyone who votes for a democrat is a liberal commie prick.

Thank you.

10 minutes ago, BlueAngel said:

Just because I call things like I see them doesn't make me a racist or bigot. And voting for Trump does not make anyone a racist, that's childish to think so. Much the same to thinking everyone who votes for a democrat is a liberal commie prick.

Hmmm, because you've definitely painted liberals with a wide brush. You just did it the other day.

5 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Grapefruit is one fruit i cannot stand. The bitterness is too much for me. They are great for you, though.

Grapefruit-Avocado-Fennel-Salad-foodiecr
WWW.FOODIECRUSH.COM

The Sicilian-inspired salad's flavor combination of fennel's sweet licorice flavor, juicy tart grapefruit and smooth avocado topped with salty Parmesan is a welcome addition to any meal any...

15 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

Grapefruit-Avocado-Fennel-Salad-foodiecr
WWW.FOODIECRUSH.COM

The Sicilian-inspired salad's flavor combination of fennel's sweet licorice flavor, juicy tart grapefruit and smooth avocado topped with salty Parmesan is a welcome addition to any meal any...

I'd probably eat it in a delicious salad like that. I'm really not a fruit person or into veggies which is terrible I know. 

10 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

So you're a dude who likes Trump, dislikes veggies, says questionable stuff about minorities and has drug issues. 

curb your enthusiasm ok GIF

I never said I liked Trump. Drug issue? I'm just severely cutting back on medical marijuana is all. I'm on a few meds for depression, anxiety/panic attacks (suffered with this for 18 years now) and that's it. 

The goal is to be as progressive as humanly possible, but in reality my screwed up upbringing alone probably nerf'd my chance at being wholesome or ethically righteous enough to be accepted at those parties.  Not sure if anyone watches streamers like Destiny and DaScrubKing on twitch, but if so you basically know what my politics are (albeit a dumbed down version in my case).

If I were to vote, I'd most certainly vote Dem although I don't even remotely identify as either or. I have some progressive and liberal views but I wouldn't call myself either of those either. I certainly do think the GOP is a much bigger joke than the others though. So the answer to the thread is no I guess. 

• 2 weeks later...

No, but not in the “I’m an independent thinker,  but I’m too afraid to say which party I support” way. I think it’s unfortunate that we have a binary system because I do think people get stuck having to be bed fellows with many policies they strongly oppose to even get a chance at the handful of things they support.

Despite being very interested in the mechanics of politics, I’m not really dedicated to any political policies.