Mitch McConnell: “Loony lies” and conspiracy theories are “cancer for the Republican Party”

210201-mitch-mcconnell-ac-835p_ad726e07f
WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

"Somebody who’s suggested that ... horrifying school shootings were pre-staged ... is not living in reality," the Senate minority leader said.

“Somebody who’s suggested that perhaps no airplane hit the Pentagon on 9/11, that horrifying school shootings were pre-staged, and that the Clintons crashed JFK Jr.’s airplane is not living in reality," McConnell said.

He was just re-elected. Might as well reject them, even though you should have been doing this for the past four years.

Mitch McConnell can fuck himself. He seems to “hate” many people and elements of the current Republican Party, but won’t fucking do anything about it. Definitely won’t stand up against them. 

hows that hatred for Donald Trump? Oh he voted to just drop the impeachment. Twice. 

yeah fuck him. I hope the MAGA ass-wads come for him in the middle of the night. 

Then I guess the Republican Party has stage 4 cancer... sad.

That's what happens when the entire party has been smoking 2 packs of cigarettes dipped in radioactive waste and asbestos every day for the last 5 years.

And hey, Mitch used to go to the store to pick up the packs, so he should shut the fuck forever about literally everything.

To treat cancer you need radiation and chemotherapy, which both weaken and destroy parts of the body. 

And since McConnell doesn't want to weaken OR destroy ANY parts of the Republican Party, they'll probably take the Steve Jobs approach to this one and do the political equivalent of a fruit juice enema. 

7 minutes ago, Chris- said:

You can tell how desperate he is to regain control of the Republican party. I wonder if he realizes how futile his efforts truly are...

On one hand, good that he will taken out of power. The other hand, I dread the Trumplican replacement for this vile, inhumane, poor excuse of a man-turtle. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

The tweet is all you need. Let some other poor bastard read Trump's ramblings

I gotcha. But I'd like to remind people to not remind the media why they gave Trump such a platform in the first place. Hopefully people are far less humored by him than in 2015/2016.

It's cute that the media wants to play this as some kind of big Civil War within the Republican Party.

It's more like the Globetrotters vs. The Generals.

Team Trump sinking half court shots while Team Mitch is looking around confused with their pants around their ankles.

It's disappointing that the party that is so good at attacks didn't understand the only way to get rid of Trump was to utterly destroy him as soon as he lost the election.

He is going to control the party until he dies now.