My Pillow CEO permanently suspended from Twitter

5 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

And all the idiots will call this more censorship

The best part is they all move over to gab and parlor and some of the more moderate conservatives that don't believe they're the party of white nationalism yet will go over there and see whats actually going on and be like.

american soldiers GIF

• Haha 3

Just now, Uaarkson said:

lmao go away

Good argument. I'm sorry, but if Twitter's "reasoning" for the banning of the My Pillow CEO is that he was spreading misinformation, than that applies to everyone who was promoting the misinformation about Trump colluding with Russia. It works both ways.

1 minute ago, Bataar said:

Good argument. I'm sorry, but if Twitter's "reasoning" for the banning of the My Pillow CEO is that he was spreading misinformation, than that applies to everyone who was promoting the misinformation about Trump colluding with Russia. It works both ways.

Sure, I’ll take the bait.  Drop some prominent names or tweets of misinformation.

2 minutes ago, Bataar said:

That's easy. The democrats encouraged the treasonous overthrow of a democratic election.

What you've misunderstood is that the Russian interference was what the Democrats used as the REASON FOR THE OUTCOME. Not that the result of the election was illegitimate and should be reversed. 

Just now, Bataar said:

Again, good argument. So are you saying that Twitter is lying about the spreading of misinformation being the reason for the banning?

Twitter can ban at its whim as long it doesn't break any federal guide lines for protected groups  and even then it might be able to do so

Just now, CayceG said:

What you've misunderstood is that the Russian interference was what the Democrats used as the REASON FOR THE OUTCOME. Not that the result of the election was illegitimate and should be reversed. 

It doesn't matter. By stating that Trump had colluded with the Russians, they were spreading misinformation. Apparently, spreading misinformation is worthy of a permanent ban of the account so why wasn't everyone, let alone anyone promoting that misinformation banned?

5 minutes ago, Bataar said:

It doesn't matter. By stating that Trump had colluded with the Russians, they were spreading misinformation. Apparently, spreading misinformation is worthy of a permanent ban of the account so why wasn't everyone, let alone anyone promoting that misinformation banned?

The Trump campaign DID collude with the Russians... I mean Trump flat out called for the Russians to release "Hillary's emails" and they quickly hacked Podesta and the DNC shortly afterwards... Besides this is all moot and a straw man argument anyway. Twitter's new policy on cracking down on misinformation just started in the last couple of weeks. They didn't ban ANYONE for spreading lies and falsehoods including those on The Right four WEEKS ago let alone four YEARS ago. Nice try though.

• Thanks 1

It's pretty clear in Muller's report that there were at least 10-16 varying instances of clear conspiracy with Putin and the Russians (collusion is a bullshit "nice" word I won't use here). 

So Democrats didn't spread any misinformation about Trump and his campaign working with the Russians, because they did work with the Russians. Hell, Giuliani met with them numerous times just recently, meaning it's still going on. Hence, it does not work both ways. I somehow doubt Bataar even read the full Muller report. I did.

32 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

Still waiting on those examples...

He might be talking about this...spacer.png

...but this is not remotely on the same level as this:

spacer.png

Stating an election has been interfered with by a foreign power, and stating an election has been stolen from you by your domestic political rival, are two very different things.

And there is actual evidence there was Russian interference in the election that withstood a special counsel’s scrutiny.  While Trump was making claims without any evidence whatsoever.  Certainly none that ever stood up in court.

Surely you can see the difference, @Bataar?

1 hour ago, Bataar said:

It does matter since Russian collusion happened but the only voter fraud was from people trying to vote trump multiple times.