~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

4 minutes ago, Chris- said:

Of course they did - it was a coup attempt. They are just chumps and didn’t have the balls do to what truly needed to be done in a coup. 

And garland is too much of a coward to do what needs to be done to coup plotters. Sad state of affairs!

• 1 month later...

So the DOJ are letting this committee do all the heavy lifting and will swoop in last moment, put their name on the project and get the credit in the end. It’s like high school all over again, where that one fucking asshole person in the group project does dick but passes because everyone else worked their asses off. They are the Ben Affleck signature of this Matt Damon script on Good Will Hunting. 

• True 1

What's the likelihood at this point on someone in the DoJ being guilty of some heinous shit and that's why they're holding off on their duty, for fear of retribution? Or am I getting into conspiracy theory territory now? I just can't fathom why this hasn't been pursued more vigorously. :/

5 hours ago, Nokra said:

What's the likelihood at this point on someone in the DoJ being guilty of some heinous shit and that's why they're holding off on their duty, for fear of retribution? Or am I getting into conspiracy theory territory now? I just can't fathom why this hasn't been pursued more vigorously. :/

It’s definitely full of trump holdovers just like the rest of the government and Biden won’t get rid of them and also garland sucks

• Thanks 1
  • True 1

On 7/12/2022 at 2:01 AM, Nokra said:

At this point, I just assume anyone with any authority is completely and utterly evil as fuck

• True 1

• 2 weeks later...