~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

1 hour ago, CitizenVectron said:

Looking forward to headlines from NYT such as:

• Putin helps Trump to win election, but Democrats say that is unfair
  • Multiple state results called into question as evidence of Russian interference grows. But Republicans say the Democrats are doing the same thing

"As Democrats call foul, Trump insists "No big deal"".

And then for 2028...

"Trump seeking 3rd term, as partisan fight over eligibility rages on."

• Haha 1
  • True 1

Godking getting flustered by Piers Morgan, lol.

piers-trump-00c.jpg?quality=75&strip=all
NYPOST.COM

Former President Donald Trump blasted Piers Morgan as “very dishonest” while walking out of an interview after being pressed on the 2020 presidential election.

“With respect, you haven’t produced the hard evidence,” Morgan said of Trump’s claims as the former president attempted to interject.

“I don’t think you’re real,” the former president said to Morgan

• Haha 1

On 4/12/2022 at 5:04 PM, CitizenVectron said:

Looking forward to headlines from NYT such as:

• Putin helps Trump to win election, but Democrats say that is unfair
  • Multiple state results called into question as evidence of Russian interference grows. But Republicans say the Democrats are doing the same thing

Did Putin help Joe steal the election? Checkmate libs.

41 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Godking getting flustered by Piers Morgan, lol.

piers-trump-00c.jpg?quality=75&strip=all
NYPOST.COM

Former President Donald Trump blasted Piers Morgan as “very dishonest” while walking out of an interview after being pressed on the 2020 presidential election.

“With respect, you haven’t produced the hard evidence,” Morgan said of Trump’s claims as the former president attempted to interject.

“I don’t think you’re real,” the former president said to Morgan

And now we know why the RNC pulled out all debates. Any mention of the election being fair and he’s going to have a tantrum.

He is quite possibly the unhealthiest looking man I've ever seen. Like if Baron Harkonnen and Jabba the Hutt had an accident in that machine from The Fly and the resulting abomination then fell asleep in a tanning bed. Wtf. Looks like someone forgot to baste him. How is he so wet and moist and yet just looks exactly like an impacted bowel come to life? And it's all made worse by that fucking billowy suit and the clown tie. What kind of weirdos look at him and get awe-struck by his power and masculinity?? I look at him and feel an urge to sanitize my hands.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

41 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

He is quite possibly the unhealthiest looking man I've ever seen. Like if Baron Harkonnen and Jabba the Hutt had an accident in that machine from The Fly and the resulting abomination then fell asleep in a tanning bed. Wtf. Looks like someone forgot to baste him. How is he so wet and moist and yet just looks exactly like an impacted bowel come to life? And it's all made worse by that fucking billowy suit and the clown tie. What kind of weirdos look at him and get awe-struck by his power and masculinity?? I look at him and feel an urge to sanitize my hands.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

His skin has the texture of the turkey in Christmas Vacation right before it imploded.

christmasvacation-nationallampoons.gif

I remember Bill Burr has a bit about people who get bad cosmetic surgery....

Spoiler

It has a couple line towards the end that have always reminded me of Trump...

"Do I look like I'm in my 20's? No, you look weird. You look fucking weird. You still look like you're in your 50's I just can't guess what year anymore. Because I've never seen that year before. I've never seen that shiny fucking look. It's almost like you discovered a new age between 52 and 53.

What would you rather be 52 and look 52, or be 52 and look like a 28 year old lizard?"

And this isn't just to insult his physical appearance, I think it's part of his success. A big part of how he is able to con his followers with his image(in the literal sense) while the rest of us are just baffled about how people see him as "strong" and "macho" and "vigorous" and whatever other adjective you want to use for his tough guy shtick

And this comes back to his parallels with pro wrestling.

Look at Hulk Hogan. If you showed someone a picture of Hogan in his 30's, 40's, 50's, and even 60's, without a close look it would be hard to pinpoint his age.

Because Hogan doesn't necessarily look old or young...Hulk Hogan has such a carefully cultivated and unique image he just fucking looks like....Hulk Hogan.

The same is true of Trump. If you look close, as his detractors do, you can see how bad he looks. But to his supporters he just looks like frickin Donald Trump because no one else looks like that. Meanwhile, Joe Biden looks like a regular guy, and because he's old, he looks like an old regular guy. Which I think is why to this day, despite all the video evidence of Trump's decline, the age stuff sticks to Joe in a way it doesn't to Trump.

2 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Tell everyone you know to cancel their NYTimes subscription. There’s no other company or industry* on the planet where their employees could profit from withholding work and information and the employees. It be fired or otherwise reprimanded. 

My head canon is they went to the White House and Mitch said "It's over Trump. The party will decide your fate." Trump replied "so it's treason then. I am the Party Mitch." Coke fall off of his nose. A geriatric lightsaber fight ensures with Trump defeating them.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...