Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

I stutter here and there, mainly when I am talking passionately about something. I’ve gotten better at slowing myself down when I’m trying to express myself. My mind tends to get ahead of my speech. 

Biden’s stutter shouldn’t be made fun of, but due to the job he is seeking, it should be taken into consideration in how it could affect his presidential duties. 

Regardless of the stutter, Biden and Sanders are both too old to be president. We have a duty to take into account both mental and physical fitness. Since everyone has gone with them, we all have to overlook age this time around. 

1 minute ago, marioandsonic said:

I haven't looked up their ages, but isn't Trump just as old, if not older, as Biden or Sanders?

No, Trump is 73. 

Sanders is 78 and would be 79 on his first day in office. 

Biden is 77 and would be 78 on his first day in office. 

7 minutes ago, Massdriver said:

No, Trump is 73. 

Sanders is 78 and would be 79 on his first day in office. 

Biden is 77 and would be 78 on his first day in office. 

I'd say that's not much of a difference and that we often joke on here about Trump's incoherent rants all the time...but then again, my grandfather clearly has signs of dementia, and that really started after he turned 80, so...

18 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

I'd say that's not much of a difference and that we often joke on here about Trump's incoherent rants all the time...but then again, my grandfather clearly has signs of dementia, and that really started after he turned 80, so...

It's not, and I would say Trump is too old as well.

There is some nuance to it though. Chronological aging and biological aging aren't the same thing. If someone had a great diet and exercised throughout their lives, they could be 5 years younger biologically than their chronological age. I don't know if that really matters practically.

My position also isn't that if someone is 70+ you should never vote for them. It's just in a large field of candidates during a primary, I'm not going to see 70+ as a pro.

A stutter isn’t an issue worth freaking out over. I talk a lot everyday and sometimes my mouth moves faster than my brain and I’ll say something incoherent or stutter. It can happen to people who don’t even have speech issues like when it happens to me. Forgetting what he’s saying or just saying shit that is false or misleading is the issue (at least from my perspective). But do I think this is some big issue? Not really. His opponent is trump who lies every 12 seconds. 

3 hours ago, Brick said:

I did not know that Biden has an actual stutter. I will try to remember that, remain respectful, and not make fun of his speech patterns when giving legitimate criticisms of him. 

Be respectful of his stutter and only criticize him for calling people dog faced pony soldiers 

Thank you 🙏 

• Haha 2