Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

I've donated to Dems, so I get plenty of emails, and I just received this one from Biden:

Badass Motherfucker, Bernie Sanders just announced he's raised a staggering $47.5 million in 2019.

With that much money, ANYTHING could happen in this race.

So Badass Motherfucker, Joe Biden needs your help at this critical moment. Our mid-month deadline is only 24 hours away, and we are still 12,100 donations short of our goal. We can’t fall short.

If you want Joe to win the Democratic Primary, give $5 to this email. Every dollar gets us closer.

13 minutes ago, ThreePi said:

Beto has got to be gunning for a VP shot, right? He's not going to win the nomination, he's not going to try for the Senate. Best thing he can do to help the Dems and Texas is being the number 2.

It's still early enough that I think a candidate like Beto thinks they have a shot.

If you're Maryanne Williamson polling at 2% right now, it's over I think. If you're a Cory Booker or Beto I think you still see a path....and it's not entirely impossible.

In 2012 a procession of longer shots than Beto took turns shooting to the top long after where we are at now.

I think we need to keep in mind how early it still is. If you lined up this date with 2015, Trump would have only have been in the race a month at this point.

2 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

Biden's team is worried about Sanders' fundraising, seems like. Either that, or there are enough Biden voters who are apprehensive of Sanders who will be moved to donate.

2 hours ago, SFLUFAN said:

He donated under the name "Badass Motherfucker".

I honestly thought the campaign was addressing both Bernie and Biden as "Badass Motherfucker" not noticing that there was no comma after their names.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I honestly thought the campaign was addressing both Bernie and Biden as "Badass Motherfucker" not noticing that there was no comma after their names.

That was how I read it the first time too :lol:

1 hour ago, Chairslinger said:

It's still early enough that I think a candidate like Beto thinks they have a shot.

If you're Maryanne Williamson polling at 2% right now, it's over I think. If you're a Cory Booker or Beto I think you still see a path....and it's not entirely impossible.

In 2012 a procession of longer shots than Beto took turns shooting to the top long after where we are at now.

I think we need to keep in mind how early it still is. If you lined up this date with 2015, Trump would have only have been in the race a month at this point.

In late 2011 and early 2012 we thought that Rick Santorum and Newt Gingrich were going to he the nominees. That's fuckin' crazy.

3 hours ago, legend said:

I also read it as calling Bernie and Joe bad ass mother fuckers :lol: 

I mean, he has to be gunning for VP at this point, right?

I keep reading it and I'm amazed how it reads just fine if you read it that way. What a great accident. :lol: 

• Like 1

Pew poll, lots of stuff.  Biden has the worst cross over from other candidates for 2nd choice and Warren has the best, if the rest dropped out and 1st+2nd choice added up currently they'd both be at 37%.  Sanders is also not a popular 2nd choice with only Warren voters really seeing him as a 2nd option.  As many as 25% of dems haven't decided yet, also possible many of those won't vote. 

Tump is underwater on every issue.

https://www.people-press.org/2019/08/16/most-democrats-are-excited-by-several-2020-candidates-not-just-their-top-choice/pp_2019-08-16_2020-democratic-candidates_0-03-2/

PP_2019.08.16_2020-democratic-candidates

4-1.png

6-1.png

7.png

1 hour ago, SaysWho? said:

I keep reading it and I'm amazed how it reads just fine if you read it that way. What a great accident. :lol: 

Im just so happy I read the thread from that point down because that’s how I read it too and it made it so good.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, PaladinSolo said:

Pew poll, lots of stuff.  Biden has the worst cross over from other candidates for 2nd choice and Warren has the best, if the rest dropped out and 1st+2nd choice added up currently they'd both be at 37%.  Sanders is also not a popular 2nd choice with only Warren voters really seeing him as a 2nd option.  As many as 25% of dems haven't decided yet, also possible many of those won't vote. 

Tump is underwater on every issue.

https://www.people-press.org/2019/08/16/most-democrats-are-excited-by-several-2020-candidates-not-just-their-top-choice/pp_2019-08-16_2020-democratic-candidates_0-03-2/

4-1.png

6-1.png

7.png

Warren's numbers with black democrats is ......... Bad. Really, really bad.