One great debate I don't think we've ever settled

Dodger

One great debate I don't think we've ever settled  

29 members have voted

1. 1. When you have a bowl of cereal...

• Cereal first, then milk
    • Milk first, then cereal.

I had never heard of the milk first method until a year or two ago. It made no sense to me at first, but someone explained it to me - basically, it's an easy way to make sure you don't use too much milk. I tried it a few times, and I could see the logic of it. Sometimes when you're pouring milk over cereal, it's easy to pour too much and you don't realize it until it's too late. 

7 hours ago, TheLeon said:

I had never heard of the milk first method until a year or two ago. It made no sense to me at first, but someone explained it to me - basically, it's an easy way to make sure you don't use too much milk. I tried it a few times, and I could see the logic of it. Sometimes when you're pouring milk over cereal, it's easy to pour too much and you don't realize it until it's too late. 

Still doesn't make sense. How will you make sure you don't use too much cereal? It's one thing if it's the first time using a certain sized bowl but otherwise you should know how much you want. If none of not enough for the cereal to float, enough for it to float a little and fill up the rest of the bowl aren't good enough for you, the solution to your eccentricity is not pouring milk first but getting out some measuring cups.

12 hours ago, Joe said:

Cashew milk is good.

56 minutes ago, SlipperySlope said:

Try oat milk 

I didn't suggest these alternatives because it's BA you're talking to.

Once you drop those suggestions he'll come in with a troll response like "You can't milk a cashew, that's not what god intended" or some nonsense.