Lady Skeletor to return to Snake Mountain at the end of the month.

Kellyanne Conway to leave the White House at the end of the month, citing the need to focus on her family

Her husband George T. Conway III, a conservative lawyer and outspoken critic of the president, is also stepping back from his role on the Lincoln Project, an outside group of Republicans devoted to defeating Trump in November. He will also take a hiatus from Twitter, the venue he has often used to attack the president.

Either they're getting divorced or this is a last-ditch effort to salvage their marriage. 

3 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Wasn’t there also an incident recently with her daughter on twitter or something?

She was talking to reporters, and George and Kellyanne were all "how dare sleazy reporters do this" except I think she was the one reaching out to the reporters.

Also she has a LOT of scantily-clad TikTok videos which I'm guessing is what George and Kellyanne are actually upset about given that she's 15.

1 minute ago, Joe said:

I assumed Jason was being sarcastic heh. This is 100% related to her daughter.

I was aware of the previous stuff with their daughter but wasn't aware of the latest development with her suing for emancipation until @b_m_b_m_b_m mentioned it. Yeah, still would have gone with the same title but wouldn't have speculated about a divorce if I'd realized. :p

3 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Shame about her daughter. In several years you know what she's going to look like. Except maybe Kellyanne's face was a result of taking the dark side :thinking:

Yeah she should turn out fine considering she's not selling her soul for Trump, that has a way of visibly aging people. 

When this is all over and the stories of the main players have been exhausted someone is going to write a good book about Conway and how her ascent from 3rd string Republican pollster to one of the primary faces and longest lasting survivors of the Trump WH really epitomizes the Republican party of the 2010's.

22 hours ago, Chairslinger said:

When this is all over and the stories of the main players have been exhausted someone is going to write a good book about Conway and how her ascent from 3rd string Republican pollster to one of the primary faces and longest lasting survivors of the Trump WH really epitomizes the Republican party of the 2010's.

What do you mean? She was a third-string pollster?