I have a COVID-19 test scheduled for tomorrow AMA

Commissar SFLUFAN

1 minute ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

The highest reading so far was 100.3F

My last reading 30 minutes ago was 99.8F

Eh that's a little high. I was hitting 99.5 a few months back and nearly had a panic attack. Do you have other symptoms?

6 hours ago, Rachel said:

I got a nasal and antibody test which were both negative but I don’t really believe it because I got the swab basically 2 days after symptoms ended, and the antibody test apparently has a lot of false negatives. I hadn’t been sick in 3.5 years and I had every covid symptom except one, and my boyfriend had it all too. I guess there’s a chance it was some other kinda bug but who knows. 

Have you lost your sense of taste and smell?

Every time I get a congested nose I think I has the COVID. I have gotten tested once already and it was negative. I think it's just allergies at this point.

34 minutes ago, SimpleG said:

The bright side is if you do test positive you will be over it before you know the results.

A friend and Co-worker of mine who I've been in contact with texted me yesterday and said he DID test positive but he's asymptomatic. I haven't been around him in a couple of weeks though.

On 7/27/2020 at 12:08 PM, skillzdadirecta said:

Test results came in today... 11 days after I took my test. Negative.  Just gonna continue to do what I've been doing. Been working so far.

Completely defeats the points of testing when the results are so delayed. :/