I have a COVID-19 test scheduled for tomorrow AMA

Commissar SFLUFAN

2 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

and eleven days isn't even the longest I've heard. I know you can PAY for rapid tests that give results in 15 minutes... but that's like a 100 bucks a pop.

Aren't the rapid tests also less accurate? 

A month ago I had to call an ambulance for my wife. She suddenly had a fever of 101. Then 2 hours later she got up out of bed and immediately fell to the floor and had no energy to move. She has asthma and had an asthma attack, which she very rarely gets. Then had a small seizure(which she never had in her life). She was isolated at the hospital and got a Covid test. 5 hours later test came back negative. Blood tests didn't show anything crazy going on and she started feeling better. They discharged her shortly after. Her mom used to be a nurse and said to get checked for Lymes disease. Results came in a day later and she's positive for Lymes. She had a fever for over a week afterwards. They aren't sure yet how long she's had and she's being treated, but if she gets a flare up in the future she will probably have a fever again of 100-101.  We'll be stressing not knowing if it's Covid or not. 

• Sad 1