What haven't you had in a long time and miss eating?

Remarkableriots

1.Frog legs- Which I haven't had in a very long time. It was my favorite thing to order at Lunkers in Michigan. It was good place to stop at when we went to the lake on the weekends during the summer.

2. Shark steak- I used to make myself but i haven't had a stove for the past 7 year.

3. Goulash- My mom used to make it when I was a kid. It was one of my favorite things she made.

I haven't had any meat or fish since Marsh 2018 and I won't lie, I do miss things like burgers, shredded beef, slow cooked meats and shellfish. 

I'm debating whether to return back to eating just fish, mainly to support recovery and to give me a bit more of a diverse diet, but I keep going back and forth. I'm confident I won't eat meat, with the principles of it being a blend of environmental consideration, farming/slaughter practice and the general idea of ending life...and it's hard to not place that same rationalisation onto fish, despite the different methods of catching (it's still something dying, en masse, so I can eat it). 

2 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I haven't had a pizza in forever. :( (A real pizza not like a frozen one)

The only pizza i have had lately has been microwavable Digiorno pizza. I actually just got done eating one.

1 hour ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Oysters. Haven’t had them at all this year. I miss eating in restaurants. 

I definitely miss Oysters, crab legs and crawfish. I have to find a new place for that stuff because my previous go to place is closed permanently.

I can’t think of anything from the past I miss besides what use to be my local all you can eat Chinese Food Buffet. Although my family just finished our first run on our Harvest Right Freeze Dryer and I gotta admit the Skittles taste amazing and I hate skittles overall, but now they are like a giant Nerd candy. The other item I really enjoyed were the Soft Caramel Werthers we did. Puffed up, crunchy candy that melts in your mouth like cotton candy. To think I just wanted one so I could freeze dry and cure my marijuana in a day (Which I cant wait to do either)

15hrs Freeze, 12hrs to Dry. Top to Bottom Starburst Chews, Skittles, Peeps and Werthers 

spacer.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, silentbob said:

I can’t think of anything from the past I miss besides what use to be my local all you can eat Chinese Food Buffet. Although my family just finished our first run on our Harvest Right Freeze Dryer and I gotta admit the Skittles taste amazing and I hate skittles overall, but now they are like a giant Nerd candy. The other item I really enjoyed were the Soft Caramel Werthers we did. Puffed up, crunchy candy that melts in your mouth like cotton candy. To think I just wanted one so I could freeze dry and cure my marijuana in a day (Which I cant wait to do either)

15hrs Freeze, 12hrs to Dry. Top to Bottom Starburst Chews, Skittles, Peeps and Werthers 

spacer.png

bottom right is clearly potatoes, don't make me ban you for lying :angry:

7 hours ago, Chris- said:

I’m surrounded by good delivery/takeout options, so food hasn’t been lacking. I miss the feeling of a fresh, cold draft beer though. 

They have delivery services that will ship you mini untapped kegs. Might be worth a go. :peace: