~* Make America Great Depression Again -- Official Thread of Corona Virus infected markets *~

Jason

Just now, Jason said:

Blaming the poors. :daydream:

I didn’t realize poor people are 1) the only people irresponsible with money in America, 2) have tax withholdings and get refunds.

Oh, yeah, they aren’t. Says much more about your biases against poor people that you read that and thought it was about poor people.

1 minute ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Don't think he can... States and Cities control Police budgets if I'm not mistaken. 

He's leading the charge in refusing to fund state budget shortfalls and with the praises influence police have on local budgets their funding might wind up cut anyway. 

11 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

I didn’t realize poor people are 1) the only people irresponsible with money in America, 2) have tax withholdings and get refunds.

Oh, yeah, they aren’t. Says much more about your biases against poor people that you read that and thought it was about poor people.

k richie rich you've definitely never blamed poors before :daydream:

1 minute ago, Jason said:

k richie rich you've definitely never blamed poors before :daydream:

I haven’t. America is a financially illiterate nation. That simply negatively affects poor people most. Almost like it’s on purpose...

12 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

That extra take home pay for a junior enlisted member is going straight to the bank loaning them $50k for that sweet 2020 Camaro. 

I had an employee whose son was in basic and started getting his first ever paychecks from the military. He found out he could use the vending machines on base with his debit card. Ended up gain a ton of weight and eating himself out of the military. These kids aren’t ready to make hardly any decisions, and banks love that.

I randomly got a text from a guy who said his name was Bobby D and that he wanted to talk about doing some live shows at the drive ins. I’m getting lots of contact about doing such events and kinda ignored it.

Turns out, it is this Bobby Dee

www.billboard.com/amp/articles/business/8516503/snoop-dogg-bobby-dee-uncle-snoops-army

And he’s got like...a lot of huge artists who just want to get out and do shows and are willing to take very small fees as they have sponsorships to cover a lot of the cost. Snoop himself is even interested in doing a very exclusive show at my new drive in near downtown Houston.

I continue to be stunned by the crazy opportunities that keep falling in my lap this year.