What are you playing today?

Getting near the end of Witcher 3 I think. I have the main quest Isle of MIsts. Looks like there are some quests after it but when I go it says some quests will be unavailable so I'm trying to finish all Witcher contracts and side quests before continuing. 

Two questions:

What is the true point of no return?

When do I have to start the DLC. Do I have to do it before going to the Isle of MIsts, or can I beat the final boss, and continue my playthrough and go to the DLC before starting NG+?

I'm right at the end of red dead, so naturally I'm avoiding playing it so it won't have to end. Instead I played a little Spiderman over the weekend - webslinging around new York is incredibly fun. I've barely done any story missions, but I've got all the collectibles already because it's so great to just swing around the city. 

Beat Yooka-Laylee.  It's a pretty good time generally.  As far as collect-a-thon platformers go, I'd put it below Psyconauts and Banjo, but way ahead of DK64.

Overall, it delivered on its promise.  The criticism is overblown, it's worth playing.  Solid 8/10 game, but I'd expect to see a sequel fleshed out a lot more.  I'd swap out the bigger levels for more smaller ones.

Played Xbone PUBG today, boy I'm rusty but it seems to run a lot better than it did.

I think Monster Hunter World has finally dug it's claws into me, also I got that gildmarm costume for the handler :daydream:

My friend wanted me to play Destiny 2 with him so he bought me a copy so that I could play it with him. Boy, it looks great on PC. The only problem is he got tired so we didn't get to play because the tutorial is so long and the first mission you can't co-op. :p

9 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Played Xbone PUBG today, boy I'm rusty but it seems to run a lot better than it did.

I think Monster Hunter World has finally dug it's claws into me, also I got that gildmarm costume for the handler :daydream:

My friend wanted me to play Destiny 2 with him so he bought me a copy so that I could play it with him. Boy, it looks great on PC. The only problem is he got tired so we didn't get to play because the tutorial is so long and the first mission you can't co-op. :p

It does. Runs a HELL of a lot better than it did when it came out of early release.

• 4 weeks later...

God of War (2018) - I'm really enjoying this so far and I sincerely hope that it will keep up the momentum so far (I'm going to assume by all the Game of the Year awards, that will in fact be the case).  I just wish that I had more time to play games in general, though hopefully come September my leisure time will double so I can enjoy one of my favourite pastimes properly again (opposed to 30 minutes in an evening, occasionally and maybe an hour or two at the weekends).  

I've not even thought about my previously mentioned game (Ni No Kuni) and in fairness, I may never go back to it with the backlog of PS4 games that I currently have and those coming out, but it's a game there in case my partner wants to play something and I don't fancy reading, playing guitar or doing work around the house. Though, as I'm a terrible human, I recently purchased a 208 in 1 DS cartridge (it was a moment of weakness) so I'm fairly sure my time will be spent with that, as long as it works correctly. 

I should have mentioned, based on a quick chapter check, I've just started on 'chapter' 7, so plenty to go.