~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

1 hour ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

Dumb cunt. lol It’s not like the EO couldn’t be immediately repealed/overruled the moment the actual Governor gets back. 

This isn’t quite true. There is some pretty well worn legal history of disallowing back and forth changes to policy even if the changes were legal separate from the snip snap snip snap. Would be interesting if this did end up in court, though I’m guessing the Lt Gov knows the Gov isn’t going to put them back into effect as it would likely be even worse politically to do so than to just let the Lt have this one.

28 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Great, as I've said before an immediate cash incentive is probably way more important to people avoiding getting vaccinated because they're worried about missing a day of their shitty low wage job than a lottery entry. 

2 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Would someone just go... And lie on the internet?!

I'm not even sure that the world outside my own mind even exists to begin with and you expect me to believe that video?!?

The world external to myself probably exists, but I can say that with absolute, 100% certainty.

I have no idea which thread to post this in, but I'll post it in here because OLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

OK, Wade - a relatively young (but kinda fat) cop died from COVID-19, what's the big deal?

OK, so he was a bit of jerk.  But surely that's all there....

Oh...oh dear...is that the end?  Surely, that's all there is, right?

...Are you done yet?  Please tell me you're done!

I promise this is the last one!

To summarize: I'd like to personally thank COVID-19 for its service to humanity in this instance O7 

I hope he died choking in agony as his lungs filled with his own blood.

• Guillotine 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha 3

https://www.thedailytimes.com/news/woman-arrested-after-allegedly-driving-recklessly-through-vaccine-site-as-protest/article_82dda283-a0ff-530a-8671-2bafd17bb592.html

A Greenback woman is facing charges after she allegedly drove recklessly through a COVID-19 vaccination site at Foothills Mall to protest vaccines.

Virginia Christine Lewis Brown, 36, Rudd Road, was arrested by Blount County Sheriff’s deputies at 9:46 a.m. May 24 and charged with seven counts of felony reckless endangerment.

She drove through a vaccine tent while yelling "no vaccine!"

So right now in oregon the law is that you don't have to wear masks indoors if you have proof you're vaccinated. You think I'm carrying around my vaccine card? 1) it doesn't fit in my wallet 2) if I lost it z what the shit am I supposed to do?

I hate this shit. Require masks indoors or don't. This "well if you [...] then you don't have to wear a mask" is dumb. I'm not mask police. I'm already over it. The bar I'm at right now is still keeping masks in place until it gets lifted entirely. The owner actually works for a living though and understands how the business functions day to day. The guy who owns the company I work for hasn't pulled a shift since 1995.

18 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

So right now in oregon the law is that you don't have to wear masks indoors if you have proof you're vaccinated. You think I'm carrying around my vaccine card? 1) it doesn't fit in my wallet 2) if I lost it z what the shit am I supposed to do?

I hate this shit. Require masks indoors or don't. This "well if you [...] then you don't have to wear a mask" is dumb. I'm not mask police. I'm already over it. The bar I'm at right now is still keeping masks in place until it gets lifted entirely. The owner actually works for a living though and understands how the business functions day to day. The guy who owns the company I work for hasn't pulled a shift since 1995.

We don't have that requirement in Nevada, but I went ahead and made a copy of my vaccination card and then I laminated it.  It's still big, but I folded it in half, so it fits in one of the credit card pockets of my wallet. 

The continued downward trajectory of cases is glorious.Will be interesting to see where we level out. My money is 6k cases a day around July 1.