Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to quit royal family, possibly move to Canada

1 hour ago, Ricofoley said:

Here's more comparisons to how British tabloids treat Kate Middleton vs. Meghan Markle like the tweet back on the first page. Pretty blatant.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ellievhall/meghan-markle-kate-middleton-double-standards-royal

Hey now... pointing out obvious double standards based on race, gender, class, sexual orientation or religious beliefs makes YOU part of the problem.  At least that what reddit seems to believe. 

10 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Hey now... pointing out obvious double standards based on race, gender, class, sexual orientation or religious beliefs makes YOU part of the problem.  At least that what reddit seems to believe. 

Have you considered that acknowledging the existence of race makes YOU the racist?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Have YOU considered that only a person of a certain... privilege can even think like that? That some of us are reminded of race weather we like it or not constantly? 

How did you think he was being serious? :lol:

• Shocked 1

57 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I wasn't sure, either way my response stands. Lot of jokes flying around these days and I'm failing to see the humor but ok :shrug:

He is posting something that people seriously say but is himself not serious when saying it. That sort of cheap mockery is like 90% of your own attempts at jokes here ;) 

1 hour ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Have YOU considered that only a person of a certain... privilege can even think like that? That some of us are reminded of race weather we like it or not constantly? 

I was indeed joking and more seriously, yes I am aware that my privileged white, straight, cis self can choose to acknowledge or completely ignore race, sexuality, and gender on demand.

41 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

He is posting something that people seriously say but is himself not serious when saying it. That sort of cheap mockery is like 90% of your own attempts at jokes here ;) 

Except my shit is tends to be you know...actually funny.

5 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

I was indeed joking and more seriously, yes I am aware that my privileged white, straight, cis self can choose to acknowledge or completely ignore race, sexuality, and gender on demand.

Like I said, I couldn't tell if you were joking or not, you also caught a little collateral fire from another attempt at racial "humor" in another thread. It's cool.

Just now, skillzdadirecta said:

Like I said, I couldn't tell if you were joking or not, you also caught a little collateral fire from another attempt at racial "humor" in another thread. It's cool.

To wit the notion that it truly didn’t occur to me at all that anyone would treat my shitposting as anything other than that shows that I’m even more privileged than I assume, which I feel is quite a bit. 

Also I don’t remember that other thing you referenced offhand so clearly I’m crushing it. :|

13 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

To wit the notion that it truly didn’t occur to me at all that anyone would treat my shitposting as anything other than that shows that I’m even more privileged than I assume, which I feel is quite a bit. 

Also I don’t remember that other thing you referenced offhand so clearly I’m crushing it. :|

It's better you don't know about it... let it die.  EDIT: But my bad for missing your joke and jumping down your throat  :cheers: