Taika Waititi to write and direct Thor 4

2 hours ago, SFLUFAN said:

But will she have cancer like in the comics series?

Better question. Where does the Mjolnir she wields come from? So Thor still has Stormbreaker and Mjolnir was shattered, so...did Captain just do a really bad job of returning the hammer to the proper timeline?

36 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

Better question. Where does the Mjolnir she wields come from? So Thor still has Stormbreaker and Mjolnir was shattered, so...did Captain just do a really bad job of returning the hammer to the proper timeline?

Dinklage made another for him 

3 minutes ago, cusideabelincoln said:

And Thor becomes Jane.  It's a body/mind swap movie!  Don't think we've had one if those in a minute. 

Goddamn SJWs stunt plotting trans bullshit into muh comic book movies. :angry:

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Jason said:

I hope he does the Batman voice. :daydream:

Nah he'll use the voice he used in Ford v Ferrari 

"Oh looky what you got there! That's a big ol' hamma, ain't it? And it shoots lightnin', very good for the God of thunda, you must be so pleased!" 

36 minutes ago, silentbob said:

They’re guessing Balder The Brave, who is the half brother of Thor. Maybe setup a fight for Lady Thor’s love between the two. Although I would really love to see Beta Ray Bill brought to the screen 

That was my thought when I saw the news. I can totally see the comedy in Thor having an "older brother" that HE is jealous of and Balder was always a pretty boy in the comics. The whole Beta Ray Bill saga would be amazing to see on the big screen although I question how you do his character justice when you've ALREADY went to the Surtur well.

I can't see Bale playing Beta Ray Bill as that would most likely be a CGI mocapped character, and Bale seems like the kind of actor that wouldn't go for that type of thing. He'd rather be performing his characters live and in costume, being able to emote naturally with his own face. That's my take anyway, who knows maybe he would be down to try something new and fun. 

12 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Then I don't see him having a problem doing a CG, mo-capped character.

just to play Devils Advocate. Both of those movies were a fair bit earlier in his career. Before a lot of his critical acclaim. It’s also not like he did one of those average as hell Dreamworks movies with a mega cast. One was Disney during its Golden run and the other was a Miyazaki film. Again, just playing Devils Advocate but his standards might be higher than playing a CG character in a Marvel movie. 

2 hours ago, Mercury33 said:

just to play Devils Advocate. Both of those movies were a fair bit earlier in his career. Before a lot of his critical acclaim. It’s also not like he did one of those average as hell Dreamworks movies with a mega cast. One was Disney during its Golden run and the other was a Miyazaki film. Again, just playing Devils Advocate but his standards might be higher than playing a CG character in a Marvel movie. 

He also voiced Bagheera in the Andy Serkis-led Jungle Book.