Cardi B Says She Drugged, Robbed Men As A Stripper

Just now, Greatoneshere said:

It sounds like she drugged and robbed men who were paying for her to be a stripper, not a prostitute, if I have the story understood correctly?

If she had the opportunity to drug them then they'd presumably gone into a room in the back, at which point they're usually all prostitutes for the right amount of money.

Just now, Jason said:

If she had the opportunity to drug them then they'd presumably gone into a room in the back, at which point they're usually all prostitutes for the right amount of money.

Again, that's not per se true. I'm not a regular strip club goer, but due to some friends' bachelors' parties, etc. I've been to strip clubs a bunch of times and I've been in these back rooms. Stuff can and does sometimes happen (not with me, but with others) but it's not presumed or a given. Different strip clubs have different policies/lax regulations on that kind of thing (I'm speaking as a lawyer now) so I wouldn't necessarily say based on that article that Cardi B wasn't in her official capacity as just a stripper when she did this to men in the back rooms, because sometimes it's just stripping in those back rooms. Oftentimes, actually (depending on where in the country, of course). 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

I mean, I'm not naive, but I don't want to presume anything either. It sounds like she drugged and robbed men who were paying for her to be a stripper, not a prostitute, if I have the story understood correctly? I read the article once over and that was it, so I could have missed something. 

‘Oh yeah, you want to fuck me? Yeah, yeah, yeah, let’s go to this hotel,’ and I drugged n*****s up and I robbed them. That’s what I used to do.”

So it looks like it goes beyond a stripping transaction.

4 minutes ago, Chris- said:

Some of the anti-sex work rhetoric I've seen on this board lately is really weird.

Yes, it's been really weird. For instance:

Counter-argument: in places where prostitution is legal, is it just as okay in a legal business transaction (money for goods/services) that the one side (the prostitute) drug and rob the other side (the client/customer)? No, it wouldn't be okay.

So just because it's illegal it then makes it okay? Though again, we're talking about stripping (another legal business transaction) I think, not prostitution.

2 minutes ago, Amazatron said:

‘Oh yeah, you want to fuck me? Yeah, yeah, yeah, let’s go to this hotel,’ and I drugged n*****s up and I robbed them. That’s what I used to do.”

No, that's just how strippers often talk to you to turn you on and so you give up more money. They also say things like: "I'll put my number in your phone and we can meet later at a party/hotel/motel, right? You want that?" It all still remains a stripping interaction during the conversation. Have any of you been to a strip club? :p 

1 minute ago, Greatoneshere said:

No, that's just how strippers often talk to you to turn you on and give up more money. They also say things like: "I'll put my number in your phone and we can meet later, right? You want that?" Have any of you been to a strip club? :p 

Oh, maybe I misinterpreted the quote.  Client/stripper dialogue isn't my forte...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Amazatron said:

Oh, maybe I misinterpreted the quote.  Client/stripper dialogue isn't my forte...

Ah, no worries man, I do that when reading something (especially fast) all the time. That's why she's saying "let's go to this hotel" so they can go fuck there because she's saying it to the person in the back room of a strip club. And sometimes strippers will meet you later but at that point it becomes a consensual personal interaction (though obviously creating situations where illegality can happen like prostitution). 

51 minutes ago, SilentWorld said:

I don’t even know who Cardi B is but I seriously don’t care that some poor innocent John got robbed. 

In fact I’d draw the opposite conclusion... people are only talking about this because she’s a woman. If Snoop Dogg said he robbed somebody who wanted to buy drugs from him in the 80s, nobody would care. But a woman says she robs someone who was willingly participating in a criminal activity and I’m reading posts about it everywhere. 

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes basically is my feeling on it.

eh, I agree.  I also do think her being a woman and a black woman does make it slightly different with regards to ones rage meter.  Also was she a stripper or a prostitute.  I think those are different too :sun:  Call a spade a spade and a hoe a hoe :whistlin:

51 minutes ago, Amazatron said:

Maybe getting drugged and robbed was part of their kink? :p

What are people "agreeing" on? That it's okay to drug and rob people if it's during an activity (a legal one, at that) the moral authority police (some users here) say is okay to drug and rob people during? Because it's "degenerate"? This is America - if it's agreed to, consensual, and legal between all the parties involved, let people have their drugs and orgies and whatever the fuck without the worry of being drugged or robbed. Freedom from the judgment of others that will call this or that activity "degenerate". Now, should stripping be outlawed? That's a trickier question (me: I don't think so - and let's make prostitution legal) but that's a different conversation than getting drugged and robbed because you were engaging in a legal but lewd and degenerate activity (for the record, there is nothing lewd or degenerate about nudity or sexuality, but again, that's a different topic). 

The default position is "no, it is not okay to drug and rob people" and then if there is an exception or caveat that makes it more okay to drug and rob someone than not to drug or rob someone that must be thoroughly explained and stripping is not under one of those exceptions. 

Some of you guys really need to re-think your moral position on some things. 

Counter-argument: If I was drugged and robbed in the back room of a strip club (from the aforementioned times in real life) when I had every expectation to just the legal activity we have agreed upon through a transaction: money for goods/services, and I found out that I had been drugged and robbed, not only would I feel violated, I would certainly want the ability for legal recourse, and I do (barring the statute of limitations).

Better counter-argument: if a famous male stripper turned singer/whatever (say, Channing Tatum, who was once a stripper for a time) was found out to have drugged and robbed his female customers in the back rooms of male strip clubs, there would be serious outrage over it (and rightfully so).

I see some people here aren't interested in being fair and objective. 

3 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

What are people "agreeing" on? That it's okay to drug and rob people if it's during an activity (a legal one, at that) the moral authority police (some users here) say is okay to drug and rob people during?

No. I'm not sure if you just forgot what Jason said in the OP? Here you go: 

On 3/26/2019 at 12:52 PM, Jason said:

Now, you brought up Channing Tatum. If Tatum had confessed to this story instead of Cardi B, I still don't think the reaction would be any different. He wouldn't be charged because there'd have to be a victim, and there's no victim. But people would be talking about it. It would blow the fuck up. Which it already has. So even if we make it about Tatum, I don't see it being any different.  This story has blown the fuck up. I don't even know who Cardi B is and I've heard of this story from multiple sources. 

Now that all being said, I don't even think it's fair to say "What if it was a man." It's unlikely a man would ever be in that situation. I think we can probably all agree that the amount of women that could honestly claim to having done something like Cardi B is much, much higher than the amount of men. That's why I think you'd have to change it to something like drug dealing for it to be an accurate "BUT WHAT ABOUT MEN" argument. And no one would give a shit if a former drug dealer said "Yeah back when I was slinging weed/cocaine/whatever I robbed some college kids."  So that's why I think this is a much bigger story on account of being a woman. 

Basically, I think that to say that "Cardi B is being treated better because she's a woman" is A) very similar to when Trump says "If I was black life would've been easier" -- it ignores that Cardi B probably wouldn't have been in a strip club in the first place if she was a man and B) even if we imagine a male stripper doing it, I think it's treated the same. 

My comment was dead serious.

I saw a bunch of strippers mace a guy straight out of his car. I saw AT LEAST three streams of mace hitting this guy in the face. I have no idea what was going on.

As for this story, drugging anyone is fucked up for any reason. She shouldn't get a pass for this.

1 hour ago, SilentWorld said:

No. I'm not sure if you just forgot what Jason said in the OP? Here you go: 

Now, you brought up Channing Tatum. If Tatum had confessed to this story instead of Cardi B, I still don't think the reaction would be any different. He wouldn't be charged because there'd have to be a victim, and there's no victim. But people would be talking about it. It would blow the fuck up. Which it already has. So even if we make it about Tatum, I don't see it being any different.  This story has blown the fuck up. I don't even know who Cardi B is and I've heard of this story from multiple sources. 

Now that all being said, I don't even think it's fair to say "What if it was a man." It's unlikely a man would ever be in that situation. I think we can probably all agree that the amount of women that could honestly claim to having done something like Cardi B is much, much higher than the amount of men. That's why I think you'd have to change it to something like drug dealing for it to be an accurate "BUT WHAT ABOUT MEN" argument. And no one would give a shit if a former drug dealer said "Yeah back when I was slinging weed/cocaine/whatever I robbed some college kids."  So that's why I think this is a much bigger story on account of being a woman. 

Basically, I think that to say that "Cardi B is being treated better because she's a woman" is A) very similar to when Trump says "If I was black life would've been easier" -- it ignores that Cardi B probably wouldn't have been in a strip club in the first place if she was a man and B) even if we imagine a male stripper doing it, I think it's treated the same. 

I'm not saying anything about how Cardi B is being treated though? I'm saying it's fucked up to say it's okay to drug and rob someone as a stripper, male or female. Not sure what that has to do with how people are treating her? It's bad regardless. 

And you're kidding yourself if Tatum wouldn't be in deep shit if this came out. I don't care that Cardi B is a woman or not, I'm simply saying that men are giving her a pass because she's a hot woman. Ten bucks if this was an "ugly" woman drugging and robbing men, suddenly there would be outrage, as if how attractive the male public finds the girl indicates whether a man can be taken advantage of or not (which is ridiculous). It's the: "hot young female teacher has sexual relationship with teenage boy" and no one cares because many guys are thinking: "she's hot, how lucky he is" without acknowledging the psychological power the adult (the teacher) has over the child (the student). I'm simply saying that Cardi B is getting a pass because she is a hot woman, in the same way that hot female teachers get a pass in the court of public opinion.

But I have said little about how she's being treated. I've said a lot how it's not okay to drug and rob someone, even as a stripper, and that concept shouldn't be hard to understand. I'm saying it's bad that men are giving Cardi B a pass, and saying things in this thread like: "fuck the victims (male, in this case) who got drugged and robbed" because stripping indicates some level of inherent danger or stupidity when that isn't the case.

On 3/27/2019 at 3:29 PM, SilentWorld said:

I don’t even know who Cardi B is but I seriously don’t care that some poor innocent John got robbed. 

In fact I’d draw the opposite conclusion... people are only talking about this because she’s a woman. If Snoop Dogg said he robbed somebody who wanted to buy drugs from him in the 80s, nobody would care. But a woman says she robs someone who was willingly participating in a criminal activity and I’m reading posts about it everywhere. 

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes basically is my feeling on it.

Criminal activity? How the fuck is going to a strip joint a criminal activity? You grow up in a church?

23 minutes ago, TheGreatGamble said:

Criminal activity? How the fuck is going to a strip joint a criminal activity? You grow up in a church?

We don't have details but I am assuming dudes was tryin see her on non-working hours for sex. I doubt the drugging them and robbing took place at her job.