Cardi B Says She Drugged, Robbed Men As A Stripper

1 hour ago, SFLUFAN said:

Does this jeopardize her chance of being Sanders's VP?

In America no. 

I was about to say omg how can she be VP then I realized Trump is president so fuck it. Im down. Can I be her ummm whatever they call the VP's spouse?

Just now, Zaku3 said:

In America no. 

I was about to say omg how can she be VP then I realized Trump is president so fuck it. Im down. Can I be her ummm whatever they call the VP's spouse?

The Vice Mail Order Bride?

5 minutes ago, Littleronin said:

So can she be charged for any of this at this point? But it seems because she is a woman it will quickly be pushed under the rug. I mean have we heard anything about Asia Argento sleeping with a minor lately?

What's worse is it's not only being ignored because she's a woman, it's because she is hot (well, to me and a lot of people). Peddling two terrible preconceptions in one go! I'm waiting for @SFLUFAN to put some of these users in their place on this issue. :p 

15 minutes ago, Littleronin said:

So can she be charged for any of this at this point? But it seems because she is a woman it will quickly be pushed under the rug. I mean have we heard anything about Asia Argento sleeping with a minor lately?

Either the statue of limitations has run out or one of her johns would have to come forward to press charges, and the chances of that happening are definitely unlikely.

10 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

What's worse is it's not only being ignored because she's a woman, it's because she is hot (well, to me and a lot of people). Peddling two terrible preconceptions in one go! I'm waiting for @SFLUFAN to put some of these users in their place on this issue. :p 

I seriously just don't give a damn about this one.

2 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

I seriously just don't give a damn about this one.

How is this any different than any other times famous/whoever women (or men) have done what Cardi B has and you've been particularly offended by the invasion of personal space?

Your reaction to the Aziz Ansari story comes to mind.

I don’t even know who Cardi B is but I seriously don’t care that some poor innocent John got robbed. 

In fact I’d draw the opposite conclusion... people are only talking about this because she’s a woman. If Snoop Dogg said he robbed somebody who wanted to buy drugs from him in the 80s, nobody would care. But a woman says she robs someone who was willingly participating in a criminal activity and I’m reading posts about it everywhere. 

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes basically is my feeling on it.

11 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

How is this any different than any other times famous/whoever women (or men) have done what Cardi B has and you've been particularly offended by the invasion of personal space?

Your reaction to the Aziz Ansari story comes to mind.

Simple: this is a prostitute/john interaction.

That changes the ball game entirely for me.

1 minute ago, SFLUFAN said:

Simple: this is a prostitute/john interaction.

That changes the ball game entirely for me.

I mean, I'm not naive, but I don't want to presume anything either. It sounds like she drugged and robbed men who were paying for her to be a stripper, not a prostitute, if I have the story understood correctly? I read the article once over and that was it, so I could have missed something. 

Just now, Greatoneshere said:

I mean, I'm not naive, but I don't want to presume anything either. It sounds like she drugged and robbed men who were paying for her to be a stripper, not a prostitute, if I have the story understood correctly? I read the article once over and that was it, so I could have missed something. 

Whatever - it's either one form of degeneracy or another :p

• Haha 1