~~ CEB Community Thread ~~

On 9/25/2023 at 11:52 AM, Kal-El814 said:

If you’re a fan of unintentional comedy, I recommend checking this thread on Twitter and scanning the legions of blue check replies who think they’re living inside a Bourne Identity / Jack Reacher / Godfather LARP and that evolution paired with a set of balls makes them constantly engage in threat assessment. 

X9Zccve_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Exceptions for people dealing with shit like PTSD of course, but that’s not what’s driving most of this. 

I actually did when I was dealing with PTSD but don't now.

Had to do a few minutes less on the exercise bike than I would have liked so I could get back on time for a work call but I woke up early so I got an early workout in. :santasun: I love a good early morning workout, it's just a struggle for me to consistently get up that early.

Man. I went to go take out the trash and I walked through a spider web, or part of one because I felt the web. But by the time I walked back inside I felt something on the back of my neck and I reached back and threw down a huge spider on the ground. Let's just say it was bigger than a quarter.

But I didn't kill it. I scooped it up in a cup and let it back outside. But that was a really big spider yall!

• Shocked 2

I send this message from a sand bar in Fiji, we’ve been here a few hours now. They didn’t anchor the boat and the thing drifted away, they just got a rescue boat out to recover the first boat and my gods this was one of the most interesting experiences of my life 😂