~~ CEB Community Thread ~~

15 hours ago, Uaarkson said:

Happy Thanksgiving you fucks. Tomorrow begins my journey toward getting ripped. I ordered that book and it should be here tomorrow. I will try to keep my progress updated here. Currently sitting at around 192 lbs.

Will be very curious to hear what you think of the book once you've given it some attention!

15 hours ago, Uaarkson said:

Happy Thanksgiving you fucks. Tomorrow begins my journey toward getting ripped. I ordered that book and it should be here tomorrow. I will try to keep my progress updated here. Currently sitting at around 192 lbs.

Oh shit, you bought the physical and not the ebook? I wonder if you get a code for the ebook with the physical? He’s updated the book a few times since I got it. Let me know how you like it or if you have any questions 

44 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

I was at a family Thanksgiving dinner, and my grandmother just had a stroke in front of everyone.

Fuck.

Ugh, that's awful, I'm sorry to hear that. As awful as it no doubt was to witness, and at the risk of "bright-siding" it: I guess it's better than her being alone for that. :/ Terrible no matter what, though. Wishing her, you, and your family healing in the days and weeks ahead. :hug: 

2 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

She's currently at the hospital and will likely stay there for the weekend.  She is alert and able to talk, so it sounds like a mini-stroke.  It could have been a lot worse.

That's good to hear. As horrible as it was that you all had to experience it, there's a good chance that having people around improved her outcome a lot thanks to people getting her to a hospital. ♥️

20 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

Damn, nice. I'll be heading to Montreal near that time (early April for a solar eclipse)...which will likely not have as nice weather.

Actually heading up to Montreal sounds like a great plan this coming year too.

20 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Take me with you. I wanna see all those Suicide Girls that are from Spain :daydream:

Oh, I will be doing my absolute best to not get in trouble there. Just staring straight ahead no eye contact as, and this is true, Mediterranean people are objectively more attractive, Sardinia is basically an island of models and Spanish women are an absolute weakness

Saw this on youtube and man my melatonin immediately was released, holy shit! :o

This comment too, so deep:

Tibetan Flute | DC Relax Music: To whoever reads this, trust that you're on the right path in life. You'll achieve what you wish for and more. Let the universe guide you forward. Keep moving ahead with faith.

14 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

If I’m dropping that much on a car it’s gonna be a 911 turbo, I can’t imagine buying a ghibli for that price 

And the Ghibli is still somehow filled with shared Fiat/Chrysler/Dodge interior parts and unreliable AF at that price. “BuT wE pUt A fErRaRi EnGiNe In It!!!1!1” lol

I still wouldn’t get one, but Alfa Romeo’s are cheaper, more reliable, and doesn’t have much (if any) in the way of part sharing.

21 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

And the Ghibli is still somehow filled with shared Fiat/Chrysler/Dodge interior parts and unreliable AF at that price. “BuT wE pUt A fErRaRi EnGiNe In It!!!1!1” lol

I still wouldn’t get one, but Alfa Romeo’s are cheaper, more reliable, and doesn’t have much (if any) in the way of part sharing.

Not to mention the QF is basically a budget supercar, 90k can get you 191 mph. My ti sport is going strong at 54k and she does 151. I’d never own a Maserati, fake luxury with crap performance for the price.

21 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

Not to mention the QF is basically a budget supercar, 90k can get you 191 mph. My ti sport is going strong at 54k and she does 151. I’d never own a Maserati, fake luxury with crap performance for the price.

$100k+ for the V6 Ghibli Modena is so stupid - 0-60 is like 4.7. Even the twin turbo V8 with the Ferrari engine only pulls a 3.7. My NA Mustang GT runs 3.9 stock ffs. :p 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

$100k+ for the V6 Ghibli Modena is so stupid - 0-60 is like 4.7. Even the twin turbo V8 with the Ferrari engine only pulls a 3.7. My NA Mustang GT runs 3.9 stock ffs. :p 

But does it look European!?

I will say another 300 dollar service I may just buy German 😂

1 minute ago, Spork3245 said:

Ford blended designs from when they owned Aston Martin with classic 1960s Mustang designs for the 2015-2023 Mustang, so… a little? :p 

IMG-8455.jpg
IMG-8456.jpg
IMG-8457.jpg

It looks better than the previous Mustang versions for sure.

American Muscle will always have a place in my heart but the Giulia has sold me on European precision, the way it corners is like she's glued to the road, none of my previous cars compare to it. Plus 151 through highway 50 in middle of nowhere Nevada was an experience.

7 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

It looks better than the previous Mustang versions for sure.

American Muscle will always have a place in my heart but the Giulia has sold me on European precision, the way it corners is like she's glued to the road, none of my previous cars compare to it. Plus 151 through highway 50 in middle of nowhere Nevada was an experience.

If you ever have the opportunity, test drive a 2016-2020 GT350. It’s the best handling car you can get for under $150k: it beat the Ferrari 458 on the Nurburgring.

The 2018-2020 GT is electronically locked at 167mph, if you remove the limit you can take it over 170 but there’s “issues” with there not being enough downforce and it starting to lift at around 175mph unless you mod it. The GT500 is electronically limited to 186, but can “confidently hit” over 200 with the limit removed.