~~ CEB Community Thread ~~

4 hours ago, Dodger said:

My best friend is a professor at community colleges and practically gets off on catching people plagiarizing or cheating. “I’ve seen their work, they aren’t smart enough to have come up with that”

I think I've said this before, but at Bunker Hill Community College, the way people cheat on in-class exams is by ordering an iced coffee from Dunkin, getting a foam / paper cup to insulate it, writing their cheat sheet on the inside of the cup, then drinking coffee once they're in the classroom to expose what they wrote. Kinda clever.

10 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

I think I've said this before, but at Bunker Hill Community College, the way people cheat on in-class exams is by ordering an iced coffee from Dunkin, getting a foam / paper cup to insulate it, writing their cheat sheet on the inside of the cup, then drinking coffee once they're in the classroom to expose what they wrote. Kinda clever.

I had middle school kids who would write their vocabulary words in insanely tiny print on their erasers. I had another kid who would come to class early and would write the words on his chair, then sneak peeks between his legs.

1 hour ago, thewhyteboar said:

I had middle school kids who would write their vocabulary words in insanely tiny print on their erasers. I had another kid who would come to class early and would write the words on his chair, then sneak peeks between his legs.

We had white tile floors and would sometimes write our Spanish vocabulary answers for a quiz on the floor in pencil before the teacher came in. Wiped right off afterward. 

My wife decided she wanted to get some landscaping done. I thought a few plants would look nice, shouldn’t be too big of a deal.

These dudes built a really incredible irrigation system so I don’t have to do anything to keep this stuff alive. It did come out nice, I think, and my wife loves it so that goes a long way.

A2588-D7-F-C866-4-D6-B-8-D32-6-C39516-F22-B8 1-A0-E2984-21-D4-473-E-A3-A2-559-FE5383-F83

it is amusing the sorts of things you begin to appreciate in life as you get older. It is also fun to finally be working on things outside of the house now that we have finish the rebuild and expansion of our house.

14 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

My wife decided she wanted to get some landscaping done. I thought a few plants would look nice, shouldn’t be too big of a deal.

These dudes built a really incredible irrigation system so I don’t have to do anything to keep this stuff alive. It did come out nice, I think, and my wife loves it so that goes a long way.

A2588-D7-F-C866-4-D6-B-8-D32-6-C39516-F22-B8 1-A0-E2984-21-D4-473-E-A3-A2-559-FE5383-F83

it is amusing the sorts of things you begin to appreciate in life as you get older. It is also fun to finally be working on things outside of the house now that we have finish the rebuild and expansion of our house.

Your overhang is too small and those soffits on the peak don't look like aluminum—your house is never going to survive a big snowfall!

30 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Guess which guy just had his security clearance level SIGNIFICANTLY upgraded?

At a certain point you’re going to have to disclose your ownership stake in D1P and your career is going to get derailed by the degeneracy they see here. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chris- said:

At a certain point you’re going to have to disclose your ownership stake in D1P and your career is going to get derailed by the degeneracy they see here. 

What makes you think that I DIDN'T show this site to my investigator already?

Her reaction was "Yeah - this is pretty damned tame.  Incredibly stupid, but tame."

Her other comment to me was "You're one of the most boring people I've investigated in ages, so this is gonna be a pretty easy one to clear."

This is an actual exchange between the investigator and myself:

Investigator:  "Did you participate in or give support to the events at the Capitol on January 6"

Me: "The cops should've put lead-based holes in a whole bunch more of those fascist, neo-Nazi, white supremacist motherfuckers."

Investigator:  "I'll mark that down as a 'No'"

5 minutes ago, Anathema- said:

congrats on the SpEcial aXcess 

I think Wade would have declined if sex were involved. 

Actually if he got polygraphed then insisting he's not interested was probably the most difficult part of the polygraph for him. :p

1 minute ago, Jason said:

I think Wade would have declined if sex were involved. 

Actually if he got polygraphed then insisting he's not interested was probably the most difficult part of the polygraph for him. :p

DoD clearances above TS/SCI are granted based on discrete need to know and are collectively known as SAR (special access required).

1 hour ago, Anathema- said:

congrats on the SpEcial aXcess 

1 hour ago, Anathema- said:

DoD clearances above TS/SCI are granted based on discrete need to know and are collectively known as SAR (special access required).

I can neither confirm nor deny that that my new clearance level is TS/SCI SAP/SAR :p

• True 1

8 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

What makes you think that I DIDN'T show this site to my investigator already?

Her reaction was "Yeah - this is pretty damned tame.  Incredibly stupid, but tame."

Her other comment to me was "You're one of the most boring people I've investigated in ages, so this is gonna be a pretty easy one to clear."

Was the investigator hot? Will she read this?