The Official Thread of Entertainment Industry Sexual Predation

9 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:
image?q=85&c=sc&poi=%5B825%2C276%5D&w=15
PEOPLE.COM

On Monday, Megadeath announced that it had parted ways with bassist David Ellefson following leaked sex videos and a 'already strained relationship'

Wait what did he actually do? Or is it just Dave being a mega-Christian prude?

36 minutes ago, Jason said:

Wait what did he actually do? Or is it just Dave being a mega-Christian prude?

image?q=85&c=sc&poi=%5B920%2C346%5D&w=20
PEOPLE.COM

Megadeth's David Ellefson is denying "grooming" allegations after graphic videos were leaked online

Supposedly he was grooming an underage fan and there were videos of it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

What the fuck.

At a party at another cast member's loft, Sanz allegedly digitally penetrated her in full view of other NBC employees, one of whom asked him, "Are you fucking serious?" At an afterparty the next week, which Fallon and Sanz let her into, she allegedly drank alcohol while chatting with then-executive producer Mike Shoemaker, who currently produces Late Night with Seth Meyers. She was 17.

What is wrong with literally everyone.

9 hours ago, silentbob said:

Yeah it looks like The Nick is full of these creeps. Full Frontal with Sam Bee covered this with the creators of The Proud House creator. Wouldn’t surprise me if they we best buds there

The intended point is that it was a weird thing to make a promoted tweet. :p

On 8/13/2021 at 3:38 PM, Kal-El814 said:

What the fuck.

What is wrong with literally everyone.

I think it is worth remembering that most of the dudes who make it on to SNL were absolute losers in high school, which is one of the worst recipes for turning into a real POS when you become famous in your 20s and 30s.

4 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

I think it is worth remembering that most of the dudes who make it on to SNL were absolute losers in high school, which is one of the worst recipes for turning into a real POS when you become famous in your 20s and 30s.

I’d like to think that the gulf between being a real POS and grooming / fingerblasting a minor in front of your peers at a party is wide, but what the fuck do I know? I broke up with some people poorly when I was in college and into my 20’s I let a couple really reprehensible comments out to a person or two that I regret, but this shit is beyond the fucking pale.

Just now, Kal-El814 said:

I’d like to think that the gulf between being a real POS and grooming / fingerblasting a minor in front of your peers at a party is wide, but what the fuck do I know? I broke up with some people poorly when I was in college and into my 20’s I let a couple really reprehensible comments out to a person or two that I regret, but this shit is beyond the fucking pale.

Sanz behavior is obviously...several steps further...but I mean more the culture that surrounds a group like SNL cast members. It's a frat full of guys who nobody liked, and almost overnight they become household names. I think it is part of what you see in the Blizzard story too, a bunch of dorks get sudden celebrity and they almost immediately begin behaving badly.

Just now, sblfilms said:

Sanz behavior is obviously...several steps further...but I mean more the culture that surrounds a group like SNL cast members. It's a frat full of guys who nobody liked, and almost overnight they become household names. I think it is part of what you see in the Blizzard story too, a bunch of dorks get sudden celebrity and they almost immediately begin behaving badly.

Yeah that’s fair. It bums me out when people who “find their people” use that as a justification to act like assholes. I needed no help and just used my cishet white male privilege just fine. :|

2 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Yeah that’s fair. It bums me out when people who “find their people” use that as a justification to act like assholes. I needed no help and just used my cishet white male privilege just fine. :|

Dudes, we ain't great

1 hour ago, sblfilms said:

I don’t know if that’s the correlation I’d draw from it. its not as if people who were popular in high school didn’t also grow up to be famous/powerful people that abuse that position to force themselves on women. 

in too many industries as a man becomes more famous and powerful the less they have to answer for their behavior. The less other people attempt to keep them in check. It could boil down to the math if “who’s more valuable”, or just end up being other guys looking out for their buddy. It’s not “his fault” for doing it, it is “her fault” for saying something. 

some people’s moral compass is solely dictated by what they think or know they can get away with. 

And a real shame we’re still seeing is it can take multiple accusers before it gets enough attention to actually take action. It’s as though somebody has to become serial sexual assault monster before enough people who can do anything about it take accusations seriously. 

8 hours ago, sblfilms said:

Well shit guess I shouldn't get famous for another decade. Here I was thinking of trying out for SNL at some point perhaps. 

Laura-Prepon-Quit-Scientology-Reason-Dan
PEREZHILTON.COM

Well, this is unexpected. Most of what we hear about people trying to leave Scientology is long, drawn-out, sometimes thriller-movie-levels of difficult. You know, people following you, threatening you, all that stuff. But if any of that intensity is happening to Laura Prepon, she’s being very chill about it. Related: Nicole Kidman Gives Rare Interview Cryptically [...]Read More...

On 8/17/2021 at 12:32 PM, sblfilms said:

That exact situation is why I think the video game/tech industry is as toxic as it is 

• 5 weeks later...

I don’t want to victim blame or anything like that. It was professional production and there’s never an excuse. But hearing that a woman’s bare breasts were grabbed during the making of the Blurred Lines music video is maybe the least surprising story in this thread. 

• True 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2021 at 12:02 AM, TheLeon said:

I don’t want to victim blame or anything like that. It was professional production and there’s never an excuse. But hearing that a woman’s bare breasts were grabbed during the making of the Blurred Lines music video is maybe the least surprising story in this thread. 

Just cleaned that up for you right quick...

49 minutes ago, Jason said:

This is a new lawsuit.

211014163436-lili-bernard-july-2021-supe
WWW.CNN.COM

Actress Lili Bernard filed a lawsuit against Bill Cosby on Thursday, alleging he drugged and raped her in Atlantic City in or around August 1990, according to court documents.

Not surprising... there's a TON of women who didn't come forward.